Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

• cr76
  • 03-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Waht do you want?
What do you play?

What are you working on??

SO, I finished The last of us remastered which was good and recenlty bought uncharted remastered, but i find it kind of boring and slow, Maybe i just need to work through it.

I want to try Battlefield: Hardline though
  • Trey
  • 03-09-2016, 08:05 PM
You do not want to play hardline, it's horrible in just about every way. The battlefield series is dead. Starwars battlefront was great on graphics but shit on gameplay. Battlefield 4 was pretty good after they got the kinks worked out.
  • cr76
  • 03-09-2016, 09:08 PM
See that sucks - I like cops and robbers game - but that's what I keep hearing. The only other thing I'm really looking forward to is Detroit from David Cage. Another cinematic experience in the vain of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls.
I'm an 8 bit gamer.
Been waiting for it to come out for a few years now. Star Citizen. I'll upgrade my PC when it comes out, possible get Oculus Rift since its compatible. Hopefully by then some of these vid cards go down in price.
Waht do you want?
Waiting to get a One or 4 first but Doom is at the top of my want list.

What do you play?
Mainly FPSs but I'll take a break for strategy or something else that might perk my interest.

What are you working on??
I have my new PC build parts just need to actually build it. Not a fan of being current on PC gaming but enjoy the classics. As stated above need to get a next gen.

Here's a pic I found from my BF3 days. I'm 2nd place. Hardcore Rush on Seine Crossing.

It's just me and one other guy. We're a two man army and just do our thing. We got reported a lot for modding, hacking, etc. I had to screenshot that specific match because we were banned for a week before it got cleared up.

There was another match were I was just raping any and everything. Got like 130+/- kills and 30+/- deaths. I lost that pic but man I got hate mail for days after that. Then when people from the other team would see my name in the lobby they would bounce lol.

I stopped playing BF4 due to the problems and haven't played even with the patch that has fixed everything. GTA V became my new stomping ground. Not sure what R*'s intentions were with multiplayer but it's pretty hypocritical and kind of turned me off from the game.

Just recently played this and was not disappointed whatsoever.

Looking into catching up with the Wolfenstein franchise. I'm way behind on that.
  • Trey
  • 03-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Man I did not like the new wolfenstine. Too grey just muddy look through the game.

Games I want.
New mass effect
Grand tourismo
And mother fuckin SOCOM!

I play or rather prefer 3rd person games. Also if I have the choice I make my character female. I'd much rather look at a chick while I play.
  • Trey
  • 03-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm an 8 bit gamer. Originally Posted by Built To Spill
image.jpg

Everyone's fav of that time.

Remember nfl blitz? I wish they could bring that back.
  • cr76
  • 03-10-2016, 06:07 AM
I thought about getting GTA V REMASTERED. and playing through that again - since it's addicting as hell.
Battlefield 5 is supposedly going to take place in WWI for whatever reason. They need to work on bringing us another Bad Company. Good lord I couldn't get enough of BC2.
Just started call of duty blacks ops 3
  • cr76
  • 03-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Just started call of duty blacks ops 3 Originally Posted by Pac-man
I liked Advanced warfare, I thought black ops would have continued to move us forward in the past.

I never played 2, but i know it's involves the panama invasion.

But i heard 3 is all future warfare.
It's a interesting game
  • Trey
  • 03-10-2016, 05:45 PM
It's fun, the online is the best part. No one has a Mic but the maps are small not much planing to be done. The story is in the future. I didn't like the story, it was a bit wonky to me. Advanced warfare was good pretty much all the way around.
Another game I'm playing is called just cause 3