Sex till u puke?😂

What would u say if u had sex till u puke?😉 so who would
Sure, why the hell not. That means it literally was so much, you became overwhelmed and nauseated. Or, it was stank...

Perhaps a good DT FF session is all it would really take...
Jeff the vomit guy from howard stern is into that.
Do you mean face fucking till puke?
If I puked during dex, or she did, I don't think I could ever see that person again lol.

HOWEVER I have been fapping to Zena's pictures until my balls hurt, which any guy will tell you makes you wanna puke lol.
What would u say if u had sex till u puke?�� so who would Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Actually this is a huge turn on for me as it would mean that me and a female have worn each other out until we're so weak and become nauseated that we just cannot go any more. Kind of like what happens in a marathon or any really physical exertion to the limit.

There is nothing quite like being TOTALY and COMPLETLY DRAINED physically and for a man when his balls are sore from straining to cum just ONE MORE TIME.

When I was younger I had a wonderful young lady in my life and she absolutely loved sex. We would lock ourselves up in a bedroom on Friday nights and have a fuck-A-Thon until mid Sunday stopping only to hydrate and snack a little and clean up between.

Our challenge was to see who would quit first. The time limit was 40 minutes between rounds and who ever initiated again was the winner if the other said I'm sorry I just simply cannot.

Now here's the spoiler if the other after being told no went ahead and just took the decliner and the decliner was able to get the aggressor off again game was back on and 40 minute rule back in play. If the aggressor didn't get off then they claimed the victory and we went out to a lavish steak dinner with wine and cocktails and enjoyed a very heavy after glow. Oh to be young and strong again and be able to cum 12-15 times in a weekend and still want more.
Back when I was younger a few blokes and I where throwing back a few lagers at the pub in Wollongong. Met up with a bloody shelia I've known for awhile.

Went back to her place. I remember it completely, had her in the doggie position and bloody hurled chunks all over backside. No worries though, it wasn't a mood killer. Shower, toothpaste and blanket on the floor and right back at it.
Lol thanks for your input I enjoyed it. It was exhaustion I'm sure. But yes great sex. Thanks for your participation guys and maybe gals?