Encounter: * * * * Abissa is a Petite Columbiana Firecracker (w/ Pics) !!! * * * *

Date: Feb 15, 2019
Name: Abbissa
User ID:: 484450
Phone: 832-743-7560
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=484450;https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128139%3B
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West of Galleria
Activities: Toasting, dancing, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Columbiana ass admiration, CFS, MSOG (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders, natural wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’3” 112 lbs, petite Columbian with nice bubble butt, pretty face, all natural with sexy upturned nipples/breasts

Recommendation: Yes
Always impressive! Thanks for the review, I like her too : )
Nice!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-17-2019, 08:59 PM
good review A'man!
Wait. How the hell you create her a profile then write a review? If this ain't pimping then what is it?? LMAO
What you talking about "Oldman"? I saw a girl and wrote a review. WTF you talking about?

Why don't you crawl back into your hole...and fuck yourself!!!

After all the of the fucking times you have ,made your dumbshit "pimping" comments, the impression that you're giving others and to me - is that you're fucking jealous... Get your own chicks, write your own reviews and quit the fuck jumping on other's reviews with your negative fucking comments...

BTW - We're all waiting for your dumbshit reply. I will end with "SMH" of "LMAO". We've seen it all before. I actually went back like 5 years ago and your sentences were all ending with SMH.. Get on with life man..

Back to this thread, Abissa's fucking great. I'm glad that I know her...

A'Man
Nice review A'Man
thanks for the review....
Originally Posted by nightstick79

A'Man
lol
Great review as usual A’man!
Jealous??! Now that's some funny shit right there! Lol Hey I'm calling a spade a spade. You were Captain save a ho the last time there was the agencies bust. Asking for everyone to pitch in for bail money! Come on man
You are not a pimp, you make a lot of valuable contributions........but your reviews sometimes sound like a pimp......and when you keep track of the girls moving from agency to agency, and advise when and where they have moved to.................well, that is good for us, but seems like a lot of effort, like a job type of effort.

Abbissa is quite pleasant.
^^ this