Needing some input on Incall areas?

Okay everybody knows I come very, very often. I usually stay in S. Austin/290 area.. But it just seems so much different now and sometimes wonder about the area.

My question is how is N. Austin.. Like going down 35, right past Downtown Austin? I always see nicer hotels and area just seems more upscale and nicer..

What area of town do you guys prefer to see a girl in and gals what area do y'all like the best...
Northwest / Arboretum area is nice.
My House!! You know you are always welcome!!lol....
Hey you... Text me, got new phone and have no numbers!! I would love to stay at your house, gonna have Anastasia with me!!
well austinkboy thanks for your input, since nobody else has commented in to help me!!
I thought you decided to stay at Jaffadog's place.

Second the Arboretum area, there are a few extended stay and suite places that are pretty decent. Make sure you don't go too far north, or you'll end up in WilCo.
Northwest / Arboretum area is nice. Originally Posted by austinkboy
+ 1
Arboretum area.....

Especially no run down looking hotel just because the price is a deal. I know that you know better from your time and experience, but just in case another provider is looking in also. There is nothing worst than wanting an exception experience of time with an outstanding wonderful lady than having to drive up to an hotel and wonder if and when you come back out if your vehicle is either broken into or disappeared.

Your surrounding speak loudly about you....
I thought you decided to stay at Jaffadog's place.. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I kind of thought some might think that when I saw my reply again... Understand that thanks... Apologies..

Arboretum area.....

Especially no run down looking hotel just because the price is a deal. I know that you know better from your time and experience, but just in case another provider is looking in also. There is nothing worst than wanting an exception experience of time with an outstanding wonderful lady than having to drive up to an hotel and wonder if and when you come back out if your vehicle is either broken into or disappeared.

Your surrounding speak loudly about you.... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Thanks, I do know about that... That is what I was wanting to get details on, because 290 seems to be getting more ran down, to me.. So most of the Arboretum area hotels are nicer and better.??
So most of the Arboretum area hotels are nicer and better.?? Originally Posted by young alexis
Yes and down Mopac area of Hwy 183 to Duval, several in that area to chose from as well
  • BFE
  • 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM
+1 on the NW/Arboretum area thing.
If you use Hotwire, choose any 3+ star hotel in the Arboretum-Mopac or NW Austin Areas.

You'll end-up with a pretty good hotel in an accessible, safe area.

Stay away from: Round Rock, Downtown Austin, South Austin and stay way from North Austin as well, especially the 35 corridor. Those hotels are just not as nice.
If you are here fora week or more try getting a short-term house rental;
www.homeaway.com
Thanks guys...

Thank you chairspud but just in town for few days... Have to remember that though.
Arboretum

priceline is a great tool for there

have fun!
I concur about the arboretum or domain areas.
Good luck