The Mens Club sucked (not in a good way)

Was in Dallas for work on Wednesday and my afternoon suddenly freed up. No luck on SA or regulars on such short notice so I decided to try a club I haven't been to - The Men's Club.

Great buffet of food. And $1 beers. I was thinking I scored well.
First dancer who approaches me, asian with super body but so-so face. I get a dance from her and she gets my dick hard. Tells me it cost $250 to go to private area upstairs. LOL. Do I look like this is my first time in a SC? I said no thanks.

Second dancer I approach at the bar. Young, hot spinner with dark hair. She asks if I want a dance and I said sure but can we go upstairs where it's private? She says sure, and off we go. LOL so much for $250. But she was emberrassingly bad dancer. Just basically gyrated between my knees with no physical contact. I grabbed her ass and she moved my hands. I slapped her ass (gently) and said "We're done babe" before the song even ended.

Third dancer I approach at bar. She is friendly, give me a hug, we chat, then go upstairs for a dance. She is much better, nice tits, i'm a bit more handsy with her, but that was it. No encouragement from her. After 1 song she sat and we chatted some more. I let her know I was here for fun, lots of fun. She would just giggle. I know the signs. So I said I gotta go.

All total I was out $60 on 3 dances and an hour of my time, but I got fed well and cheap beer. But 0 for 3 on extras.
Is the upstairs open for use during the day?
  • mb60
  • 08-09-2018, 08:22 PM
Never even knew there was a upstairs at Mens Club. LOL
These were the rules from the last time I was there 2 years and 10 months plus ago.

I don't know if they are still the same or they have changed for the worse.

Upstairs (over the VIP room) is open all the time.

VIP members and their guests go up there free and non members have to buy a $250 bottle.

But most of the girls will not play upstairs.

They want you to go into the red room which requires a bottle of champagne or wine purchase, minimum $400 plus whatever the girl charges per hour.

VIP members do not go into the red room for free which is BS!
I went upstairs twice with two different dancers and no one stopped me. They must not enforce it during the day or they thought I was VIP since I was the one who asked them to go upstairs. I only knew about t because the first dancer tried to hustle me into paying 250 to go up.
I enjoy Men's Club for what it is.. decent dancers, free buffet and cheap beers at Happy Hour. the private dances are lame, and I skip them.

that Asian is Thai, she is around 50 years old.. very nice body, but shows her age, otherwise.
What's the cover charge at lunch time? How's the buffet? Is it any different from BDD and chica locas? I went there, like 7-8 years ago and it was really good.
Buffet at TMC last I was there, about a year ago, was less selections than BBD, but higher quality.
The girl with the giggles sounds interesting. PM appreciated if anyone has a description.
What's the cover charge at lunch time? How's the buffet? Is it any different from BDD and chica locas? I went there, like 7-8 years ago and it was really good. Originally Posted by ozarka
$5, but you can print out a half-off coupon from their website.. it shows "expired" but they honor it. the Buffet is good, but it has been slipping of late.. it was excellent 6 months ago.
This sounds like the basement at the Alamo joke. I had no idea Men's Club had an upstairs. I have seen their ground floor VIP area near the bar.
The lunch buffet been slipping and in the gutter since 2010!!

They used to have prime rib, leg of lamb, fresh oysters on the half shell, shrimp, crab legs, all kind of other meats including duck and other seafood.

More kind of dessert than you can handle, enough to turn you into a diabetic.

Now most of it looks like Banquet Family Size dinners and Birds Eye frozen vegetables medley thrown in the microwave, quickly heated, and then brought out in the big cool looking stainless steel trays.

But don't worry, according to their website, which hasn't been updated in over 15 years, their microwaved SLOP is prepared by PROFESSIONAL CHEFS:

the 3 Mexicans back there that have been there for 15 years that work the kitchen, bus the tables, work the buffet line, attempt to boil the crawfish during crawfish season, and even do dishes and clean restrooms.

VERY PROFESSIONAL!
$5, but you can print out a half-off coupon from their website.. it shows "expired" but they honor it. the Buffet is good, but it has been slipping of late.. it was excellent 6 months ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You crack me up Chung. I've used Rangers ticket stubs (was a season ticket holder) to get in at BDD, but printing out expired half off coupons takes the cake.

Only strip club food in Dallas that I've actually enjoyed has been at the Lodge. Not that I normally go for the food, but some of the buffets just look straight up nasty.
I’ve been upstairs. You have to go through the doors to the back room. It’s more of a mezzanine. There is a bunch of couches and even a bathroom. The back couch you could pretty much do what you wanted and not be seen. One girl took me up there and we had a hell of a good time. I didn’t have to pay any additional fee. I sure hope there were no cameras up there lol.

For a while there they had a lot of talent on weekend nights. But that was a while back. Then it got bad for a while when there was hardly anyone there. That is when I stopped going.
The $5 Prime Rib (Friday's only I think) was good.