I'm Back

Well, hello boys and girls. I see nothing has changed during my 30 day vacation from this joint.

The white knights are still here, the non providers who are providers, but claim they're not providers are still advertising...oh btw TopNotch, can I hire you to do PR for me since you do it so well for yourself. The cat fights between the guys have kept me entertained the last hour of reading the posts.

God its good to be back here, for some strange reason I've missed some of you.

Oh before I forget, I'll be posting some threads in code so I don't use any words or phrases that might have been used in the men's locker room. So, you'll need to contact me or meet up with me next week when I'm in town to pick up your secret squirrel decoder ring.

And please, for pete's sake have a sense of humor when reading or responding to this post.

Welcome back - save me a decoder ring.

Kisses,

- Jackie
wb MsElena, glad to have you back. Have fun and play hard
Welcome back Ms Elena!
Meow!!! welcome back doll!!!!
you were gone
you were gone Originally Posted by dirty dog

You wound me.
Ah, Elena! It's refreshing to have you back! Please tell them it wasn't my fault.
Wow...been back one day and already stirring up shit in your first post. Right on!
Don't forget the black knights.
Wow...been back one day and already stirring up shit in your first post. Right on! Originally Posted by swarmyone

Tsk Tsk Swarmy, you oblivously didn't read the last sentence of my post. But, then again.....you're a good one to stir the pot. Hello pot, kettle calling. j/k of course.
TY guys for the nice welcome backs.

COG, of course its your fault. *hug*
Black Knight or Darkhorse?
You wound me. Originally Posted by MsElena
Didnt mean it like that, just you dont hang in the sandbox anymore and I havent been here as much, did not know until someone told me that you had been err on "vacation". wasnt trying to be mean.