Ringworm...

Girls, FYI...
There is clearly a guy in this community who has ringworm, and is not concerned about spreading it...
I'm a very clean girl...and I sanitize after every massage...but At some point in time, I must've touched my face after touching the body of the one who has it before I got a chance to sanitize my hands...and now I have it on my face.
It's a minor infection...but irritating, regardless.
I wish I could tell you who I got it from, but I can't...
but Please keep an eye out for ANY raised, red patch of skin.
It will save you from having to take several days off work.
Fucking bastard
Are you sure it was an ECCIE member? I always check to make sure there is nothing odd going on with a gentleman before I spend time with him. I'm sorry this happened to you. That really sucks.
=(
Thanks, Alley...I didn't necessarily mean the guy was from eccie...I just meant the community, in general...
I tend to pay close attention, as well...but obviously, I missed something...I don't associate with many people at all who aren't clients...so The only way I would've gotten it was from a client...
A minor infection; but, it is still an infection and an irritation.

Treat it properly and consistently until it is ALL gone and the cure is complete. Resistance to the over the counter creams is not unusual. If the fungus doesn't cure immediately, get to a doctor for a prescription for pills. Did you have a doctor confirm the diagnosis? Sometimes, a secondary bacteria infection can follow the damaged skin.

Look after yourself girl.

Concerned about you.

JR
  • kc1
  • 08-07-2010, 09:14 PM
So basically you just came on here and said you have an infection.

And you advertise all the time for clients even though you have been told not to.

So is an infection going to get them all running to the phones to book that apparently sorely needed massage so you can pay the rent?

You just did the equivalent of a real provider coming on the board and self reporting that she has an STD.

I'm sure that is good for business. I thought you were better at this than that. How disappointing.
First of all, I appreciate the fact that she brought something of concern to us all to our attention. Secondly, she shows she is responsible in taking care of herself once she finds out something is wrong. I really appreciate that. And finally, she didn't blame me for this. I really REALLY appreciate that!

I was hoping to get to KC this weekend, but it didn't work out. When I do get there, I think I may need a massage.
[QUOTE=kc1;485756]So basically you just came on here and said you have an infection.

You just did the equivalent of a real provider coming on the board and self reporting that she has an STD.

Sorry, but this i not quite the same as an STD. A lot of kids in grade school get ring worm from each other.

All of us should clean up after any personal contact.

Not so heavy on the girls, OK.

JR

And you advertise all the time for clients even though you have been told not to.

So is an infection going to get them all running to the phones to book that apparently sorely needed massage so you can pay the rent?

I'm sure that is good for business. I thought you were better at this than that. How disappointing. Originally Posted by kc1
Please figure out what you're talking about before you act like you are ignorant!
Thank you guys, for standing up for me...
I have NEVER had an STD...and that does NOT mean I'm dissing girls who have(shit happens). Obviously, KC1...who, BTW has no reviews. and whose opinion I could not care less about...You have no sense. and You need to get some schooling.
I have a mom who is a nurse...and I am extremely safe.
I'm being treated for the ringworm(which as more intelligent guys noted, can be spread to young kids...through wrestlng mats, and such)
and Like every responsible massage therapist, I will not be booking till I'm sure I won't be contagious.
Thanks again, guys, who stuck up for me!
First of all, I appreciate the fact that she brought something of concern to us all to our attention. Secondly, she shows she is responsible in taking care of herself once she finds out something is wrong. I really appreciate that. And finally, she didn't blame me for this. I really REALLY appreciate that!

I was hoping to get to KC this weekend, but it didn't work out. When I do get there, I think I may need a massage. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
lol I'm not sure how I could blame you

I'm sure that is good for business. I thought you were better at this than that. How disappointing. Originally Posted by kc1
BTW, would you please think of something WORTHWHILE to type before you start typing!?!
kc1 joined today??? WTF? Sounds like he (she?) has no couth or manners or sense or judgement or...I digress. His imput was improper and out of context. The point is that it is better to be informed and understand than to not be informed and surprised.
  • Modda
  • 08-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Christine, I'm sorry about the ring worm issue. Hope you will recover soon and don't worry about the DUUUH guy that doesn't exist.
lol I'm not sure how I could blame you Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
We can always find a way to blame COG. It's just the way things work around here.
  • kc1
  • 08-08-2010, 12:33 AM
My oh my, three or four posts proclaiming my ignorance and the Knights of Columbus rally around the inflicted.

I may be an asshole for calling it like it is, but you're still a ringworm infected massage therapist that was offering free services on Monday. Just how many others did you want to infect and bring along to the free clinic with you?

For something not worthwhile, I sure get alot of attention.

Topnotch no other lady would come on this or any other board and say they caught something are you that attention starved? Or is it that Bubba tells you to stop advertising and you suddenly get a bad case of jock itch of the face?

I leave you free to bash away, but I'm just words on a screen. Nothing changes the fact you still have ringworm.

Duh.