Self Promoting

Damn, I need to hire this chick (Topnotchmassage) to do my marketing. Who needs to get verified, you can just ad the word provider to your signature and you're set. You can also post 10 pictures of yourself to tempt the guys into seeing you.

You're either a provider or not. If all you offer is topless massages, then put that in your signature line and leave it at that. Its not fair to all the ladies who bust their asses to keep these guys happy, get verified and are ACTUAL PROVIDERS!!!!!!!

If you're just a member on this site and NOT a provider, like say for instance Bottomlessfilth, you shouldn't have a signature line with any information on how to reach you or your business.

Now, for those white knights who think they're going to come a runnin' and defend her honor, don't even try it because you don't have a leg to stand on. I know its been covered in discussions before, but the self promoting by Topnotch needs to stop. If one of the VP's were to do that, we'd get points or a vacation. She's received warnings before, how hard it is to play by the rules that apply to all???

Also, don't start bashing me in this thread or in your locker room. I'm not jealous of her nor do I wish I had her clients. I'm not in KC that often, I have my own clients so I don't care who she sees or what she does. I'm speaking up because no one else wants to do it.

I will say this........I'm NOT the only one who feels this way, female and males alike feel this way.
I came across her profile this morning... I was hopeful and then kinda let down by it. I wouldn't go so far as to say its a bait & switch situation, however, when I see "provider" I think of something quite different as far as services and experience.

That's just me though.
Ms. Elena, I cannot disagree with you on this subject. I don't have anything against Topnotch and I must say I love her tits and she has come a long way for the better from her first posts, but I do agree that she should be held to the same, if not stricter standards than verified providers. I expect Topnotch has the best of intentions, but some posts are just ads. Bubba has been great about pointing this out though and alleviating the issues.
Ms. Elena, I cannot disagree with you on this subject..........some posts are just ads. Bubba has been great about pointing this out though and alleviating the issues. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
I agree with you Ms. Elena and with you kcbigpapa and trust Bubba to handle the situation. It is worth discussing publicly too.
  • Modda
  • 08-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Its not fair to all the ladies who bust their asses to keep these guys happy. Originally Posted by MsElena
What...can you come again on this....so is it just one way of happiness..?Not a fair statement...IMHO
I have been made aware that some of my posts might be misconstrued as advertising(though, that has NOT been my intention)...and that's why our Kind and Gentle Servant took them down.
That is what the moderator is here for.
Any post I have added to this forum has been meant to entertain or inform...
Christine,

I wouldn't worry too much about MsElena's opinion. Every discussion board has to have a drama queen/diva. Us lucky guys here have two.

You know what they say....opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. As I understand it, your participation here has been approved (by people who's opinions actually matter...unlike MsElena's). If she doesn't like it...who gives a fuck?
Elena....it's good to see you back from the desert. To be honest this does come off as sour grapes, or a bit of envy. Is she promoting/highlighting herself. Well yes LOL. (I wish she would show me a picture of her butt LOL) Don't we all network/promote to a point here. Does Topnotch push it to the limit, probably. Just as you do in your own way Elena. It personally doesn't bother me. In fact I enjoy reading her posts. Just as I do your......My view on ECCIE, is that it's a place where all are wecome!, and we can talk not only about BCD. But sports, music, life, and yes even politics LOL. BTW before you call me a WK, which I don't care if you do Elena, I've never seen Topnotch.
@Growler
I concur.

Can we say "internet police"? Whoop whoop!
Don't we have a mod for that?
Get over it.
  • JS42
  • 08-08-2010, 10:31 AM
@Growler
I concur.

Can we say "internet police"? Whoop whoop!
Don't we have a mod for that?
Get over it. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1
  • Bubba
  • 08-08-2010, 10:35 AM
If left open the only thing I see coming out of this thread is more drama, points and eventually suspensions.

The point has been made.....time to move on.

This one is done.
Elena....it's good to see you back from the desert. To be honest this does come off as sour grapes, or a bit of envy. Is she promoting/highlighting herself. Well yes LOL. (I wish she would show me a picture of her butt LOL) Don't we all network/promote to a point here. Does Topnotch push it to the limit, probably. Just as you do in your own way Elena. It personally doesn't bother me. In fact I enjoy reading her posts. Just as I do your......My view on ECCIE, is that it's a place where all are wecome!, and we can talk not only about BCD. But sports, music, life, and yes even politics LOL. BTW before you call me a WK, which I don't care if you do Elena, I've never seen Topnotch. Originally Posted by growler
lol No more showing pics by me...except in the Theme Picture of the Month thread.
I'll email ya one, if you'd like, PM...there's not much of a butt to speak of, though lol What I make up for in boobs, I lack in butt haha