What's In YOUR Bag?

I usually carry around a very small, unobtrusive purse for just the essential items that a provider must have, but now I'm thinking of switching to a slightly larger shoulder bag. I have a couple of things I'm thinking of adding to my repertoire, LIKE...this new totally awesome flogger that I acquired and am actually pretty good at using. LOL. Also maybe a small vibrator...
So ladies, what do YOU carry in your bags? Kind of like those "what's in my purse" youtube videos that were popular months ago. Ha ha.
And gentlemen, if a lady walks in with a bigger bag, what are your first thoughts?
I carry a medium sized diaper bag....I carry all my prostrate toys...sometimes my strap on....condoms.....lube.....bod y oil....a silk robe....clotespins.....my glass dildo{ice cold}....and cant forget my m&ms!!!
I forgot! Diaper bags have all those pockets and stuff in them. LOL. Nice choice.
=)
First thought? Oh Shit! She's a bag lady!
I carry a medium sized diaper bag....I carry all my prostrate toys...sometimes my strap on....condoms.....lube.....bod y oil....a silk robe....clotespins.....my glass dildo{ice cold}....and cant forget my m&ms!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
If another mom grabbed your bag by mistake, she would have some entertainment while baby sleeps!
Once I realized the bag was full of toys and accessories, my reaction would be, "this chic is ready to party!" Before that, I'd be cautiously curious.
And gentlemen, if a lady walks in with a bigger bag, what are your first thoughts? Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Normally I do incalls... However, if I asked for an outcall and she comes in with a gigantor bag... I'll tell here, "Baby, you're not going to need most of the shit in that bag. Just leave it there, grab your phone, and anything you need to make yourself feel more comfortable."
What if she had a 6 pack in there?
What if she had a 6 pack in there?
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
You can drink all you want after I'm done with you, Allie!
Depends on what kind of Beer it is. Dos Equis would be ok.
I tend to carry a small vibrator (b/c you never know when you'll need a little release), a softer, skin-like dildo in its case, lube, at least 6 condoms, a plug or two, a scarf for a quick binding of the hands, and sometimes a chilled bottle of wine. Some I use, some I don't...but its always good to "be prepared"! Once a gent sees what's in the bag, he's always more excited.
Headphones (to bring music to my ears LOL),
Ibuprofen (drug of choice LOL),
Altoids (the curiously strong mint LOL),
And
Bright Red Lipstick (for sexy, sultry, pouty cock sucking lips LOL)

No, I am not a provider so please don't ask. I am just a filthy goofball that finds humor in posting and reading.

Okay not a very naughty list of purse essentials I know, but my lil hippie purse can't hold much more than those few items and my phone LOL.

I am forced to hide the bottle of chilled wine in my (LOL)..........

Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
@BottomlessFilth
That is TOO funny! LOL.
I used to use Altoids. Now I'm an Icebreakers kinda gal.
Lip Gloss, Lube, Condoms and my "banana phone" as I like to call it complete my little bag inventory. Time to upsize!
i remember a provider who showed up for outcalls with a suitcase and was very hard to get rid of, so if you look out the window and see luggage you might not want to open the door and hope she doesnt camp out on you back door, lol!