What Would YOUR Theme Room Be?

I was checking out the Chateau Avalon site and browsing their theme rooms. LOL. I have to say, I like the Pirate Cove room...
But if I were to have my OWN theme room, I would like either a Dungeon-like room or a Cleopatra-esque room. I've always had a thing about the Egyptians.
Would it be weird if I also said I'd like a Space theme room? With stars and planets...maybe some alien costumes!

Oops. I meant to post this in the Sandbox too. I keep forgetting about that darn thing.
This is a mini version of the Cowboys Stadium constructed in a person's room inside their house LOL. Now all I need is a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform, and some of those super sexy white cowboy boots they wear LOL. Yee Haw LOL. I Love It!!!

How about an Arabian Room, a bed of pillows and a harem of women to take care of you.
I was in a room decorated like Arrowhead Stadium. It was fun, but I had a lot of trouble getting across the goal line, if you know what I mean.

Just pretend that you are playing for the visiting team. You should score every few minutes. Talk about MSOG!
Just pretend that you are playing for the visiting team. You should score every few minutes. Talk about MSOG! Originally Posted by KCQuestor
THAT was fookin' funny.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Great idea! As long as it isn't the Raiders or Broncos, I'll have a great time!
A water room with water falls & pools& ponds & rain wet wet
Cheaper, they rent rooms like that in Chicago, 3 or 4 locations called the Sybaris.