City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Happy ending + Massage
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Wearing a mask it was difficult to know what Sally looked like. She has nice curves. Her technique compensates nicely.
Recommendation: Yes
Muffdiver69, I know this place well, but it is not often you get someone nice looking here. Given the mask as cover for the face, were you offered any NE or SE options?

(If this was mentioned in the ROS, I am PA deprived at the moment and did not see it. If you prefer a PM to a reply, I'm OK with that.)
OK, at the risk of being chastized for bumping, other than "nice curves" what can you tell us about her physique?

This place is close to me and has been reliable for a decent HE, but frequently has been disappointing for employing "nice" (i.e not "pretty") therapists. Thus, I would appreciate any insight on Sally's outward appearance you can offer.
OK, at the risk of being chastized for bumping, other than "nice curves" what can you tell us about her physique?

This place is close to me and has been reliable for a decent HE, but frequently has been disappointing for employing "nice" (i.e not "pretty") therapists. Thus, I would appreciate any insight on Sally's outward appearance you can offer.
height/weight/size?