Questions about Lingerie

So Gentleman I had a question about lingerie and images . I cleaned out my lingerie collection of some of the most luxurious high end brands from around the world that are beautiful and classy and definitely unique pieces . I am not familiar with how onlyfans works and I like to be more exclusive . If I was to put up images of me on my website in these pieces I have collected , would anyone be interested in this

Let me know your thoughts or any other ideas you guys have

Sorry for the warning symbol . I meant to put a question one and not sure how to edit it . That’s what I get for doing things from my iPhone
So Gentleman I had a question about lingerie and images . I cleaned out my lingerie collection of some of the most luxurious high end brands from around the world that are beautiful and classy and definitely unique pieces . I am not familiar with how onlyfans works and I like to be more exclusive . If I was to put up images of me on my website in these pieces I have collected , would anyone be interested in this

Let me know your thoughts or any other ideas you guys have

Sorry for the warning symbol . I meant to put a question one and not sure how to edit it . That’s what I get for doing things from my iPhone Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Onlyfans? I think you are getting it confused with QVC.

I think you selling your lingerie would be fucking bellissimo as the Italians say. I wouldn't care if it was Simone Pérèle or Sam's Choice. I'd buy!

Maybe you could donate any tips you receive to a decent charity.
Are you selling that stuff
Or are wondering if we would like to look at your pics
Hell yes I would love to see your pics
You should do a fashion show with all the different pieces!

Viewing all the angles is important.
Take my money. 😘😂
great idea ginger

yes miss sexy..would love to view your pics
You know what my answer is...
I think Ex has some more pictures to take