Name: Blaze
User ID:: Not sure
Phone: 225-515-1354
Email Address: Blaze_blaze1@icloud.com
URL / Website: www.preferred411.com/P404504
City: Sugarland
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 area of Sugarland
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, HJ, Stripper slide, MPCFS, CG, DATY, Italian, Russian DFK, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Med Length Auburn
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Title says it all: Absolutely perfect tits. Very pretty woman with nice body, nice ass, slim waist and perfect tits. They are big, they are beautiful, hang just right. They are MM. But they are fantastic.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you liked them, but for perfection they have to be original equipment in my book. Sorry that you missed the target when you finished. Wouldn't happen if you straddled her on top, which is my
preferred tiddie f*ck finish.
Glad you liked them, but for perfection they have to be original equipment in my book. Sorry that you missed the target when you finished. Wouldn't happen if you straddled her on top, which is my
preferred tiddie f*ck finish.
Love trashy white milfs. Need to hit this up.
P411 does not verify her age as 49. I wonder how old she really is??
I think it's one more year than that. I figured some people would not think they were perfect because they are man made. But damn, they sure are nice!!
I think it's one more year than that. I figured some people would not think they were perfect because they are man made. But damn, they sure are nice!! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Shark man she reminds me of Meredith.
A little bit. I think she has a nicer body and prettier face.