Off the wall question...Provider or Hobbyist?

If life was cyclical, and you could choose, either provider or hobbyist, to become your next life, which would you choose? Do it all over again the same? Switch it up?

Guys:
  • If you come back as a Hobbyist, you come back as your idol
  • If you come back as a Provider, you come back as your ATF GFE

Girls:
  • If you come back as a Provider, you come back as your idol
  • If you come back as a Hobbyist, you come back as your ATF BFE

Both:
  • I'll also throw in monogamy for an out...but you don't get your ATF GFE or BFE as your SO!! Sorry! LOL!

Just curious about what y'all might say. Do you envy the other side...provider/hobbyist?

<AH>

Guys:
  • If you come back as a Provider, you come back as your ATF GFE
Originally Posted by AlchemyHour
would i have to give blowjobs?

JPdM
would I have to take it up the bum?
would i have to give blowjobs? JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Good question...it's your call, this is what I'm curious about...get's my mind all screwed up. I'm thinking I'd love to come back as a hottie provider, but shit then I have to realize I'd have to suck my dick, and your dick? May have to think again! HAHA!

would I have to take it up the bum? Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Again, your call - would you be the greek fantasy so many dudes wish for, or would you seal that up tight?

I dunno - tough decision!

Certainly feel free to put your ATF-GFE/BFE if you switch! That could be interesting!

<AH>
This is so f'n lame of a thread --- BUT I'm drunk and will violate my rule NPWD

since I love sex and when i come back - I would love nothing more than to get paid for it, and since that means being a provider - shit, i don't want to even think about that...

a frickin CA dude started this right???
I would stay the same because ain't no way I'd fuck me or you other dudes. I don't care if you did pay me.

Maybe I could come back as Surge The Prince of Poon. Haha
I am coming back as myself and to prove it I will hit the like button on this post.
I would definitely come back as a hobbyist-they are some lucky dudes lol. Besides....I always wanted to know what it felt like for him!
A rich hobbyist. Unmarried. Ability to have multiple orgasms. I admire pussy's - clits IMO are the superior sex organ - but those things are just too damned high maintenance. I will stick with my dick. Maybe an inch or two longer, but it really doesnt matter. It would just have a bit more eye appeal to the ladies. Lovely to look at, pretty to hold, easy to arousal, and multipile shots on goal.
I would definitely come back as a hobbyist-they are some lucky dudes lol. Besides....I always wanted to know what it felt like for him! Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
hotlips, the feelings are almost indescribable and not reproducible any other way. but they are incredible and believable at the same time.

having a woman perform great oral sex on you ...
the softness of her lips as they surround the cock
the wetness of her mouth as she takes it in
the warmth of her mouth as she takes it int deeper
the softness of her tongue as she flicks it across, around, up/down the shaft
the tugging of her suction as she draws it in deeper
the disappearance of the cock as she takes it completely in
the sexiness of all this as she looks up at you!
the shuddering, toe curling, body tingling of orgasms in me as she takes me to the promised land [whether she swallows or spits, i dont care. just take me there]
like i said, incredible and believable at the same time.

having a woman perform great genital sex with you ...
the softness of the labia major as you enter her
the slickness of the vagina as you go deeper
the tightness of the vaginal walls as you slip in past the entry
the warmth of the vagina, esp if she is aroused
the squeezing of her vagina as she tightens her kegels
the suction of her vagina as you slowly pull out, with the cock glistening with her fluids
the pop of her lips as you compleetely pull out
the feelings all over as you start the actions again
the pulsations of her vagina as she gets closer to the point of no return
the strong pulsations of her vagina as she orgasms on your cock
the warmth of both body parts as the waves of orgasms flow over and thru your bodies
like i said, incredible and believable at the same time.

there are many other feelings from woman astride, woman reverse astride, woman on all fours, woman up against wall or furniture, woman bent over table or furniture, or any other positions.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml
http://bestsexpositions.com/top-ten/

in any case...

muchas gracias, merci beacoup, many thanks to all the women i've had intimate and deliteful encounters with who have left me with such pleasurable enjoyable erotic and deliteful memories!!!!!!

think i need to go take a cold shower right now or go visit someone sexy and horny and willing!!!

oh yeah the views are pretty damn incredible, too.
see some of the bj videos in the "provider's videos" thread.
  • Surge
  • 12-01-2010, 08:37 AM
I would stay the same because ain't no way I'd fuck me or you other dudes. I don't care if you did pay me.

Maybe I could come back as Surge The Prince of Poon. Haha Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

prince of poon!

i likey!

so, if you are the prince of poon, might i be tapped as the poon court jester??
a frickin CA dude started this right??? Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
"They're smoking w**d over there!", said Newy.

I'd come back as myself with a big dick like the guy in my avatar.