The best, most erotic experience... to me

Well, here goes. I have been searching for the most erotic experience, in my mind and to my body, since I lost my ATF a few years back. I'm referring to an slow, sensual, erotic BBBJTCNQNS. An experience that includes our entire time together, unrushed. A cock worship experience. Soft, gentle caressing. An experience where no parts of my body are off limits. An experience where balls are included not neglected. Slowly caressing lower and lower, caressing butt checks and what lies between. An experience where I can ask for a pause, as I gather my strength, and control, to then continue. Does this exist? Does this provider exist? I hope so....
Hmmm. Yes...ME!!!! Shameless hint..lol
Hmmmm. Yes...Dallas
Cock worshiper and cock whisperer.

She indisputably exists. See above
Dallas would be a pleasure!

I've experienced a few and some local ladies are terrific. Kati will satisfy, Lolahh was a gem when she was around, Yourdesire is absolutely one to experience! SweetSusanna knows her way around a Johnson. Kaylen is also a cock worshipper.

Go look at my reviews, this kind of thing is all I seek. You'll find a few good leads in there.
Thanks seeking I can't wait to do it again😀
Yes, this is what I'm looking for.
Hmmmm sounds HOTTTT!!
The older gals are definitely better for this scenario
The older gals are definitely better for this scenario Originally Posted by Dondo7
...And truly enjoy it on our end.
I had an ex girlfriend that i dated off -n- on for 10+ years with alot of breakups in the time frame. At the time, i thought she was looking for someone to pay her bills so she could stay at home. Now i'm thinking that most women are like this.
Anyway, i use to knock on her door after we stopped talking for awhile and bring over a box of brownies. We would made the brownies and talk, all the while i was thinking of what i could do to her if she was wearing a dress or something. The booby calls never ended in sex. She had a 3-4 date rule or something. She was cute but had no skills in bed.
Last time(2007) i saw her, i knocked on her door and she just got out of the shower and was (butt naked) getting dressed. I so regret not making a suggestion for $ for sex. She was a dead fish in bed the whole time we dated though.
I had an ex girlfriend that i dated off -n- on for 10+ years with alot of breakups in the time frame. At the time, i thought she was looking for someone to pay her bills so she could stay at home. Now i'm thinking that most women are like this.
Anyway, i use to knock on her door after we stopped talking for awhile and bring over a box of brownies. We would made the brownies and talk, all the while i was thinking of what i could do to her if she was wearing a dress or something. The booby calls never ended in sex. She had a 3-4 date rule or something. She was cute but had no skills in bed.
Last time(2007) i saw her, i knocked on her door and she just got out of the shower and was (butt naked) getting dressed. I so regret not making a suggestion for $ for sex. She was a dead fish in bed the whole time we dated though. Originally Posted by new2thescene
Not sure what I'm missing here? It seems off subject to me.
Not sure what I'm missing here? It seems off subject to me. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Off topic and a post from 5 months ago honey.
Off topic and a post from 5 months ago honey. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Oops 😂