My oh my this sucks 😒

Showcase is gone, request are gone posting period is gone this September 1 law is just messed up alot of fun any thoughts or ideas
sign up for ourhome2 alot of people signed up for there last year when eccie went dark and Im guessing the same thing will happen this time
Be good to your regulars. Store contact info discretely

And ditto
Post your contact info here (phone and email)
Incase gents can't find it in showcase (nonexistent) or profile.

Mine is easy to remember 831-28P-USSY [831-287-8779] missnessa@protonmail.com
New update says we're not allowed to post our links anymore either :/ ... so email or text or pm me for my links.

Email(s): BustyMochaDMV@Tutanota.de or BustyMochaDMV@Protonmail.ch
202-670-9536 (text only, I don't answer random calls).
sign up for ourhome2 alot of people signed up for there last year when eccie went dark and Im guessing the same thing will happen this time Originally Posted by amylove
I joined OH2 about a month ago. The problem there is they don't have a good way to search providers. I can't find who is there and who's not to even get vouched for.
Yeah, that's true about the lack of a search function for providers. They need to be much more proactive in advertising availability. It is what it is - better than nothing.

A65
Yes, Join OH2. Alot of the same people here are there.

Also, Still keeping you as a friendly in the area Diamond.. Would love to see you again sooner or later!
  • GMTA
  • 09-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Well someone alreay said this in another thread but the new law is only a Texas law its not a federal one i cou uld see doing the changes to the Texas sections but the not those areas not affected.
Yes, Join OH2. Alot of the same people here are there.

Also, Still keeping you as a friendly in the area Diamond.. Would love to see you again sooner or later! Originally Posted by Raccoon
Ditto. If i have seen you befre I can vouch for you
  • GMTA
  • 09-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Well dallas vouch away then
  • GMTA
  • 09-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Well looks like i got some free time today . Whats going on around Marshall / Longview ladys
If you need a vouch for OH2 and I have had a session with you I will vouch for you there
I'm having a hard time figuring out what good this site is to me. Unless I private message a lady that I now have no idea what she looks like. Most of the time messaging takes a couple of days of communication. 🤷♂️