Providers who never respond

Soooooo... the process of frustration

Step 1 *the provider post that that they are coming to town. * the provider, say "pm me or call"
Step 2 * the hobbyist contacts the provider
Step 3 * The provider NEVER responds!
Step 4 (optional) *The hobbyist pouts or wonders if they have cooties!

Dang it!

Bottom line, thank you to all the providers who respond to our pm's and calls in a timely fashion. ( even if you chooses not to see us)

The providers who don't...grrr to you!

The providers who don't...grrr to you! Originally Posted by smithlane19
Translation: fuck you
lol..
Some or a lot of providers will put out an AD they will be town XXday just as way to gauge interest and if they can get any prebooks before they even come there. Then if they don't get much interest, they just won't go there but most times forget to let guys know there not coming.
I can agree that responding to emails or pm's is the polite thing to do. I am guilty for not always promptly getting back to people when a trip gets rescheduled. The contacts can be overwhelming and when the trip turns into a no go its hard to not focus your attention back to the local clientele.

I've also noticed several gentleman want to do a lot of back and forth chit chatting. I enjoy conversation. That's for sure. However, life can limit your ability to do this often. I like to establish an appointment prior to getting on this level. Or it can suddenly turn into a never booking type situation and now I've spend lots of time in conversation for no apparent reason.

FYI Chloe....respond more promptly to gents even if trip is canceled. :-)
Good point Chloe....Thanks....

Dallas.....eeeeeeeeasy there gal! )))))
Good point Chloe....Thanks....

Dallas.....eeeeeeeeasy there gal! ))))) Originally Posted by smithlane19
lol baby---when I met ya,I will go easy!!
lol baby---when I met ya,I will go easy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I've also noticed several gentleman want to do a lot of back and forth chit chatting. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Translation: timewasters
  • Jaci
  • 02-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Yummy Cooties!!! lol
Jaaaaaci.
  • GMTA
  • 02-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Those are the same providers that get a Hell no review and then wonder why . In my opinion if they don't respond back its a sure sign their not worth a Damn . A total waste of time and money.
Those are the same providers that get a Hell no review and then wonder why . In my opinion if they don't respond back its a sure sign their not worth a Damn . A total waste of time and money. Originally Posted by GMTA
well said!
ts only polite to respond..However sometimes we have to wait to get enternet access on th PC..
SO calling and or texting with your E handle is the best.