BrittneyNashville meets San Antonio

The other day I created a thread on a ugly experience I had with a mock/wanna be eccie provider. during my discussion my thread was hijacked by a hobbyist and a provider that I see.

well due to the requests I received about her and a little arm twisting on my behalf, I have swayed Brittney into coming to San Antonio. many of you guys have blown her mail box up so it might be easier to schedule with her on this thread.

brittneynashville . can't seem to paste link from my phone so just search for her.

she is a good and wild girl. very fit, toned, and energetic like a energizer bunny. kitty is tight and booty is also. I'll post my new review up later but her pics should say it all. don't ask me for pics cause I don't share anymore since that is what started my horrible fiasco the other day. but she is not shy and will make sure you are happy with what you see and get.

I'm sure the date will be posted on here later after she gets enough interest. let it be known here and let's see if we can start to get some new Houston flavor here. good luck.
What's your cut?
  • ttmax
  • 01-11-2014, 12:14 PM
she looks nice!
  • Netx9
  • 01-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Sorry I hijacked your thread, but I'm glad something good has come of it! Exchanged a few pm-s with the lovely Britney... She sounds like a helluva lot of fun! Thanks mrbman, I'm sure the gents of SA also will thank you! I'm so f*cking jealous!
I definitely want to express my interests. No doubt about it.
Yay!!!!!!!! I was one who pmed . I'm in!!!