Carlie Fantasy

Let me preface this by asking that we keep things civil. On ASPD, and (especially Dennis') board, things were pretty bad regarding this provider. But time has passed, heads have cooled, and she's been UTR for some time.

I was lucky to have a few good visits with her before she stopped taking appointments last summer. Since then, she went from having a website to having no website. My guess is that she's retired from the business. I was wondering if anybody knew what happened to her. I hope it's a happy ending for her. But if you know anything, can you PM me.

Just being curious, if not caring.
Ask BiggestBest. He knows.
Carlie has retired, last I talked with her in the fall she was doing well.
Charlie was flying under the radar when she came to KC. A while after that, she sent me an email declining a visit because she was getting married. I am very happy for her. The retirement seems to be permanent.

JR
She's retired. She does post here though.
Dikdnt a whole mess start up about her a week ago on this board because she posts here under a different name. Are all just clueless or what, you might want to look at some older threads. I am assumi9ng your talking about Carlie from KC because Carlie the core did not have any drama on Dennis's board.
Carlie has retired, last I talked with her in the fall she was doing well. Originally Posted by growler

I concur she is retired. I missed out with her. I have spoken with her a few times. She seems to be doing very well.
  • Bubba
  • 08-03-2010, 07:35 AM
She has retired......let's leave it at that.