Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Bridgeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Washington Pike across from Burghs next to Jenlors
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, none, getting up and leaving
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, could have been colored also but it was fairly dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent looking lady, Had the yoga pants that seemingly went up into her shirt, no way of getting into either easily
Recommendation: No
Never snitch on one girl to another, what you do with Coco stays between you and Coco.
You should know better.
Never snitch on one girl to another, what you do with Coco stays between you and Coco.
You should know better. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Looking back on it you are absolutely correct. What I should have mentioned but didn't was how Cici continued to interrogate me as if I had never been there before. I mean a good ten minutes of "you here twice before" as if she didn't believe it. I don't pay hard earned $$ to sit and be interrogated, ignored by a cell phone every 30 seconds, and get subpar service. I posted a review so that others wouldn't waste their hard earned $$ and time as I did. I had no intention of throwing Coco under the bus as she did provide great service twice for me.
Painted i don't know? we have all been there before. with all that is going on now a days with these Chinese places, i would think you would just chalk it up to (NOT TODAY) Dog is right never kiss and tell!!! it also sounds that you went for only the extras? This girl owes you nothing more than a massage. if the massage was okay then you should of given some type of tip, if only 5.00 but something. the extras are just that EXTRA. not a given! you started out unhappy and she picked up on that and no longer trusted you. you are right about one thing, the next time you need extras go buy the the girl scout cookies and a beer, really sounds like you would enjoy that better..
I've been to the place 2 times prior, I also did my homework and read reviews on Cici, they have a sign saying 90 minutes $80. I asked for what was advertised and she said "no 60 min only". If you can't or won't do it then don't advertise it in every room. Also I did mainly go for extras and the price. I could have went to Shang Ri La but didn't because Cocoa always treated me well and the price is better (lesson learned). She had no reason to not trust me as I was the one who asked for 90 mins and she said "no'. Was the massage good? Not really, she stopped 8 times by my count to check her phone, one time leaving the room completely. I won't tip for subpar service, I won't tip for not giving what's advertised. You might want to white knight and do it but I'm not. Like I said lesson learned. I won't go back. Too many other options. You don't go to a restaurant and order a steak only to hear "no only French Fries"
it also sounds that you went for only the extras? Originally Posted by wrinkles
Extra's? 9 X's out of 10 that's why I go. And oh yea....I expect a halfway decent massage too.
Extra's? 9 X's out of 10 that's why I go. And oh yea....I expect a halfway decent massage too. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
exactly!! People know where to go if they want just a massage. You can call them "extras" all you want but we know the places th do them and that's why 99% of us go to them. No legit massage parlor would stop to check their cell phone 8 times in one hour, nor would they leave the room abruptly without even saying "excuse me" My no review is 100% warranted.
Originally Posted by Blkpghm

You mention seeing Cici most of the times you were there yet you have 0 reviews for her. Why review the other girls but not Cici especially if you "never left unhappy" with her? You seem to know an awful lot about her. Care to elaborate?
It might occur to you that Cici isn't her real name and she used to go by something different previously?
It might occur to you that Cici isn't her real name and she used to go by something different previously? Originally Posted by Blkpghm
Whether or not this is true about the names, who cares why he hasn't reviewed the place.
We often have our own reasons for not reviewing,
I never would review or will review my favs. I have a place where I am fucking both girls, on alternate visits and have been for well past a year "they will not do four hands with me who knows why not?" And both know it!
They gang up on me afterwards with wisecracks, they can be pretty funny!
But do you think I would review that place.
They would look as if they got caught in a Buffalo stampede.
And sometimes we just don't see certain visits or places or events all that interesting.
I certainly have not reviewed all of mine, I do just enough to keep my premium, anything else is overkill and begging for trouble we are not the only ones on here, why make it easy for them!