Jayden Jynx - Stay Away

She is a waste of time. Save your money and time.
Dude Jayden is one of the best in the city. She is expensive but she is a good time and hot af
Here we go again
Is she real or not? There’s like 4 of them that all have the same listings on tryst. All seem too cheap to be real
Shes real but definitely isnt cheap. She used to be rather affordable and then got tons of plastic surgery and tripled her prices (I saw her 5+ years ago for under $$). This is her actual site - https://www.jaydenjynx.com/
Someone does make a fake AD on her on EB time to time. One time she had to cancel on me due to a family emergency have me back my depo with no BS.
I've seen Jaden a few times. Never any issues. I've seen on her twitter a few times she gets people stealing her pics & posting ads on EB.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't use EB, so any you see of her there are almost guaranteed to be fakes.
Moved to coed. Not an encounter
Yeah she said same thing to me when I seen her, scammers will take pictures then want money to take them down she only uses tryst and PD pretty sure.
I have the same hx with her as DanielRS. She was great back then (and a fun personality). Haven't seen her since but I bet she is still as good - although now a lot more expensive
I don't know her, but I've never heard a bad thing about her. Except, perhaps, her high rates.
I saw her many times years ago for very cheap and she was amazing, now I wouldn't pay her rates but if you are willing to pay them she is a great time