From a providers point of view

Now I am a little curious ....now we all lurk and look and see..

Ladies I want to know who you would see if you were a gentleman ....???

Now I dont swing that way the only kitty I like is mine but I am Bi-curious a lil .

But IF I was a man searching..... ( besides me lol jk jk )

I wanna know your top three ladies... ( if I were a man )

mine would be...... I would have to say(1) SASHA she's a bad B*tch ( lovingly) xoxo (2)Allie Cat is so smokin hot... ( I like brunettes
then (2)topnotchmassage /and midwest monique tie Beautiful Girls

Ladies only !!!....seriously if you were shopping who would you see??
I also miss hotties ( nessa ) posts. She is a fun girl.

Have a great weekend everyone Be safe be kind .

Kiss Kiss
BMJ

I can't say I've looked through the entire list of providers...but who stands out, and comes to mind currently:
starknighte - sexy in an exotic way
midwestmonique - Nice smile
bottomlessfilth & BMJ - Based on personalities...I don't know what either of these honeys look like.
Arialtheangel used to be up there...but didn't reply when I contacted her to get info for a client of mine, so...
Aw, thanks Busty!
You are on my list as well.
=)
Other girls that I would see if I were a client:
StarKnighte
Cadence (I've had experiences with her ALOT.) LOL
Taylor Sweet
Midwest Monique
Heidi
Sasha
Arial
Maybe some others that I'm just not thinking of right now...
Best. Thread. Ever.

Thanks, Mary Jane! I think my head might explode
Aw thank you Its a fun thought

Have a great weekend....be kind ...be safe.

xoxo
Aw, thanks Busty!
You are on my list as well.
=) Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWyxZ...eature=related

...and Charo!
OMG, Longer that was hilarious. I just about choked to death laughing!
Thanks! I have a warm fuzzy feeling like I did my good deed for the day by making you laugh.

Allie, I think it's your duty to help a sexy bi-curious woman explore her sexuality. For the good of all mankind. Boldly go where no woman has gone before.
AWE thanks to you ladies who would see me!! That turns me on a little I have to admit!! I don't really swing that way and I've never thought about it...I may have to get back to you girls on this one!!
This thread isn't good to see before I go to bed....or maybe it is.
AWE thanks to you ladies who would see me!! That turns me on a little I have to admit!! I don't really swing that way and I've never thought about it...I may have to get back to you girls on this one!! Originally Posted by midwestmonique
Try it you might like it. If you don't, then you can stop and walk away without a care in the world. That's the benefit of dealing with professionals.

Take it from us guys, women are awesome!
AWE thanks to you ladies who would see me!! That turns me on a little I have to admit!! I don't really swing that way and I've never thought about it...I may have to get back to you girls on this one!! Originally Posted by midwestmonique
You don't have to 'swing that way' to be hot...You seem like a cool chick.
i would have to say my number one choice frist and for most would be topnotch because she is sweet fun and well love the tattoos,2 would be allie kat i hear nothing but good things about her and i think(not that i know frist hand ) she is sweet and down to earth.and 3 i wouldnt have to say is no holds bar......drum roll please breeeeeeeeer ME!!!!!! lol no no really i dont know if i could fill slot three cause there are so many diffent woman to pick from so i will keep my eye out for that one woman to round out my top three
I like the way you swing just as it is! Don't change a thing, Girl!
Although the idea of you being turned on is very appealing!)
i would have to say my number one choice frist and for most would be topnotch because she is sweet fun and well love the tattoos,2 would be allie kat i hear nothing but good things about her and i think(not that i know frist hand ) she is sweet and down to earth.and 3 i wouldnt have to say is no holds bar......drum roll please breeeeeeeeer ME!!!!!! lol no no really i dont know if i could fill slot three cause there are so many diffent woman to pick from so i will keep my eye out for that one woman to round out my top three Originally Posted by katkisses2000
You're too sweet, girl!
We've already met...so I'm not sure I count as an option for girls to meet