in-call VRs out-call

Ok so here I go,
Incall Vrs outcall,dose it really make or break a woman?
I see on here that there are alot of woman whom offer incall,me however i am an outcall kind of gal,dose that work for me or not?I see that many men want an incall girl so they dont have to tell the wife or gf why there is extra missing out of the bank account.I know i am good at what i do and well worth it so should i look at getting incall or not should i keep myself apart from the norm.this to me seems to be the best place to ask right and as a wise man once said to man not to long ago...."there is no suck thing as a stupid question".looking forward to your replys
When I travel to KC it is always outcall. It is much easier for me. I can have a drink or two, a nice long shower/shave and relax and look enjoy the anticipation of that knock on the door. It's more relaxing for me.
Cheers!
  • Bytor
  • 08-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Ok so here I go,
Incall Vrs outcall,dose it really make or break a woman?
I see on here that there are alot of woman whom offer incall,me however i am an outcall kind of gal,dose that work for me or not?I see that many men want an incall girl so they dont have to tell the wife or gf why there is extra missing out of the bank account.I know i am good at what i do and well worth it so should i look at getting incall or not should i keep myself apart from the norm.this to me seems to be the best place to ask right and as a wise man once said to man not to long ago...."there is no suck thing as a stupid question".looking forward to your replys Originally Posted by katkisses2000
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask but assume has a particular answer.

Incall vs outcall really is 6 of one, half a dozen of another. Most providers I know are strictly incall because the chances their next appointment happens to be Officer Friendly is reduced dramatically. A sting is easier to set up and yields more arrests for a lot less time and money when the pi.. I mean officers of the law can just call a bunch of the girls whose ads he pervs all the time anyway, then just wait.

He can sit there and munch donuts all day and have an arrest made every time there's a knock on the door. Right or wrong doesn't matter. Enforcing a stupid law pays the same as enforcing one that makes sense. But certain stupid laws, like that a man can't show appreciation financially for getting a basic need of his met by a woman who enjoys doing so. And heaven forbid she should realize that in the same way a programmer can do a job a client wants and needs done and can't do themselves so they pay a consulting programmer to do the job for them, she's got skills and traits that are desirable enough to have monetary value.

But I digress.

A friend of mine recently got pistol-whipped by an incall client who will soon have that pistol holstered in a rather uncomfortable place and her money stolen from her.

Yep, an incall. So incall isn't totally safe but generally it it's believed by most of these dream-makers... I mean girls who break the laws handed down by religious zealots so insufferable the Brits kicked them out, that outcall is riskier because of the higher ROI sting setup, and the fact that the world is full of messed-up people.

If you can't do incall, you can't. But if you can do both, well, that gives you access to a larger market of clients so the answer, I think, is "In or Out? If you can only do one, that's the one you do. IF you can do both, then you add potential clients that were previously ruled out.

My girlfriend is strictly an incall kinda gal, but she did do an out call once a few months ago. Went to a hotel and her client turned out to be a cop protecting the world of evil girls like her.

Always be careful, but the more venues you make available, the more clients you'll have.
Every argument I could make for incall vs outcall is in this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=474674#post474674

Incalls aren't really my thing. I prefer outcalls. For some, incall is more convenient because they don't have vehicles or have suspended licenses as well.
I feel more in control if I do an outcall and I have no problem driving as far as an hour away to meet a gentleman.
For many guys, incall is the only option. Whether it be wives, girlfriends, roommates, nosy neighbors, or just for privacy, many guys can't have a provider come to their residence. The only other choice is to get a hotel room, but what a waste of money that is. Not too many reputable places rent rooms by the hour anymore, so your basically stuck paying for a room for 24 hours....23 of which you don't need. At least when a provider pays for the room, they could potentially use it for more than one encounter in a day. The cost of the room is just overhead like any other business.
Didn't we just have this discussion? lol