URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/148604
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson - she will provide via txt
Activities: FBSM,CBJ, DATY, FIV, body worship, CFS, MISH, K9, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black, middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5' 4" Very curvy with no fat. Nearly a six pack of abs and nicely thick and firm legs. Nice set of MM Cs, and possibly a MM ass, but very firm and round either way and looks nice. Pretty much a hard body all over.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time but CBJ is a deal breaker for me. For that donation ( $$$ ) much better can be had. Actually for $$ better can be had lol.
Body looks to be a 10. I'd say u got u got lucky based on not having much intel.
She used fake pix?
She used fake pix? Originally Posted by 4pargolf
No, I don't think the pics were fake. She is not quite as lean right now, but you can see the outline of a 6pack and she is shaped just like the pics. For taking a chance off of an RR ad, I was surprised she even did CBJ as I was prepared to be ripped off. Overall, great body, just a little mechanical, but still better than expected.
No, I don't think the pics were fake. She is not quite as lean right now, but you can see the outline of a 6pack and she is shaped just like the pics. For taking a chance off of an RR ad, I was surprised she even did CBJ as I was prepared to be ripped off. Overall, great body, just a little mechanical, but still better than expected. Originally Posted by daviddunn2001
...also agree better can be had for the money...