Best Drive-thru’s

Wondering what drive-thru’s you use for a quick bit of eye candy, tease, etc? Been slowing down as I drive by to look but it’s not very productive…
Wondering what drive-thru’s you use for a quick bit of eye candy, tease, etc? Been slowing down as I drive by to look but it’s not very productive… Originally Posted by Wellheythereyou
Kitty's in Mission and Diablitas in San Juan just opened up and those girls love to show
Any extras at these places? or just eye candy?
I was wondering the same. Went last week to kittys, no extras. Maybe I didn’t use the right words. It was first time going to a drive thru
I know you can touch them if you tip them like 5 bucks at a drive thru in Donna I never tried anymore though.
I know you can touch them if you tip them like 5 bucks at a drive thru in Donna I never tried anymore though. Originally Posted by nph6969
Which one?
Which one? Originally Posted by Hulksmash956
It's call Leidy's Drive Thru, you pretty much just tell them to come to your side open the door and put the money where you want to touch her,like her boobs or in her underwear. At that drive thru all the girls are only wearing a bra and underwear. There are a few drive thru's that have girls in just their underwear and I'm pretty sure you are allowed to touch them in all of then as long as you tip
I have a friend who says he can get some the girls at Leidy's to meet up after work for some fun, but I don't know how true that is never tried it out myself. If anyone decides to try it out, let us know how it goes.
Thanks for all the input. Upon the recommendation, I visited Kitty’s 1 & @ last Friday afternoon. Kitty’s 1 had the “A team” working: two smoking hot girls with MM’s. Kitty’s 2 had the “B team”. I’m sure she was a nice girl, but a definite letdown after 1…
Thanks for all the input. Upon the recommendation, I visited Kitty’s 1 & @ last Friday afternoon. Kitty’s 1 had the “A team” working: two smoking hot girls with MM’s. Kitty’s 2 had the “B team”. I’m sure she was a nice girl, but a definite letdown after 1… Originally Posted by Wellheythereyou
Where is Kitty's 2? I've seen the sign on kitty's 1 but I've never known where the drive thru is at
  • TPWM
  • 01-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Give me a location for these places. Google maps doesn't seem to know where Kittys is.
Give me a location for these places. Google maps doesn't seem to know where Kittys is. Originally Posted by TPWM
This!
Actually, can you explain what this "drive through" is?
I'm quite certain we don't have them in San Antonio/new Braunfels area..
  • Mokoa
  • 01-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Sounds like the BeerNAll places we have in SA except the girls at their places are a bit more frisky.
  • TPWM
  • 01-13-2023, 05:36 PM
I went to Leidy's today. Fun entertainment way to buy a six pack. I had a quick bit of fun. But it's far from my location. Where is Kitty's? I live in Mission.
What kind of fun were you able to have? and for how much?