Joy from the old Jade in town and BOA

If your remember Joy from Jade she will be here on the 15th. And Boa is here now. Both at Asian Stars. Boa has a different name starts with a D I think but she is here. Enjoy
  • cosoj
  • 11-05-2023, 01:07 AM
Would that be the Boa formerly with Pine. Verona looks similar to Boa.
Omg Joy at the old jade was so beautiful, she still is my all time fav
Yes original Boa(Verona), the tall one with a bush, have yet to see her again at AS.
Hold up. This the same Joy that was with kfest for a short period late Aug last year? I got into the game late so dont know the AMPs these ladies worked at before.
Sky is at 21 that worked with them as well. Would be nice to see an old pro return.
Does anyone know if Joy is still going by the same name? I remember her from Jade. Service was always perfect.
Can’t wait for some Joy-ful time

Does Las Vegas have any spots like the old Jade
For the longest time I didn't know Asian had some curves on them until I saw Joy.

For me it was like the earth was flat
Can't wait for those MM to find their way to the area
Can’t wait for some Joy-ful time

Does Las Vegas have any spots like the old Jade Originally Posted by Stevensegal
For the longest time I didn't know Asian had some curves on them until I saw Joy.

For me it was like the earth was flat Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Can't wait for those MM to find their way to the area Originally Posted by Monster Truck
Joy isn't even coming until the end of the month or possibly even later than that.

Can you guys PLEASE quit bumping this thread every 1-2 days? It is completely unnecessary.
Joy isn't even coming until the end of the month or possibly even later than that.

Can you guys PLEASE quit bumping this thread every 1-2 days? It is completely unnecessary. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I’ve read a lot of reviews and threads since joining and you seem to be onto something AC. There are definitely some trends that are easy to spot now.
There is a Joy at Asian Stars now. Booker doesn't know if the Jade Joy or another possibly Haru "not sure hun". Pics don't resemble Joy pics used by K-Fest about a year ago.

No update from Doug. Anyone know actual firsthand info which "Joy" it is.
Sorry my source told me Joy is delayed
My Intel is telling me it’s the same Joy and she is here.