Phone: 251-216-1296
Email Address: reed.amber92@hotmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=77404
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel in Gonzales, LA
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Watched www.tube8.com and jacked myself off.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know, never showed up. No Call, No Show.

I was in the Baton Rouge, LA area for a week. I saw Amber's P411 Profile and contacted her via the PM on the site on the Sunday afternoon that I arrived. She responded promptly and informed me that only sees clients on Fridays. Bummer, well I thought I would work hard for the week and instead of traveling back to Houston Friday night, I would stay and leave on Saturday afternoon. I looked and looked for other Entertainers in the area, but one had just left the area and heck, it seem like Amber would be a good choice. So I sent a request to book an Outcall appointment for Friday at 5:30 PM. It took couple of days for her to respond. but she did Thursday afternoon. Cool, I thought. Got off work and rush to the ATM to get more money, just in case I decided spend an additional hour with her. I sent her the name of the hotel and she was familiar with the hotel because she uses a hotel next to it for her Incalls. Well, about 30 mins before the appointment, I got a text that the traffic was bad and could she come at 6:00 PM or 6:30 PM. I suggested 6:30 PM and got ready. Went to store and got some drinks, showered and was ready by 6:30 PM.

About 7:00 PM I came to conclusion that she wasn't coming, after a few more texts to check her ETA, with no responses.

I logged on to P411 and I noticed that she was online and that she had checked out my P411 Profile while I was in the shower. Then it hit me on why she didn't come. It took me back a little. She already confirmed that I have more than enough Okays (22) on P411 than she required (2).

I guess the positive side, I saved $700 or more. I was so excited about seeing her and it being a Friday night and she knew the area, I thought I would splurge based on all of her positive reviews.

I just wished that she had contacted me to let me know that she changed her mind about seeing me, instead of leaving me hanging on my last night in town. Especially since we had been communicating via text without any issues.
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your frustration, her tcb have been questioned in the past.
Some asshole has a sticky thread about NCNS reviews. They don't go here or in the Agency Review forum, but in Coed Discussion.
That's too bad, I had a very nice time with her recently and she was very professional.
  • Asyut
  • 07-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Man, I'm telling you, I was sooo excited about seeing her. It was a real bummer. It's frustrating seeing all of the NBA polices out there, and when you see an ad that doesn't have one, you're like WOW! I would rather know up front than left hanging. Sitting there, waiting and waiting, texting & texting. Then realizing what happened. Then questioning...how could I be so stupid. Questioning why am I in this hobby anyway. On the positive note, I need to buy a set of tires for my car. I'm using the savings from the Amber Funds to get the tires. So, she really helped me. ..in way.
Ncns are not reviews ... They belong in coed
Moved here
So you didn't know she had an NBA policy?
So you didn't know she had an NBA policy? Originally Posted by gimme_that
Does she? Her p411 account doesn't say anything about that. Her eccie account is disabled too. Not much info to be sure. Hope she at least gets back with you to explain. Sorry you had to waste your time.
Sorry to hear about this. She really is very nice and she has treated me well. She told me last time she was slowing down on her sessions. I know she is strictly by her rules one of which is NBA. When she used ECCIE to avert it would indicate that. Will never know when she is hear now since I gave up P411.
I thought she retired. I guess she just quit advertising here. Anyway, her tcb skills are abysmal. It took me over ) months to book her a couple years ago.