How do you know if the reviews are real?

I was wondering how do you know if the reviews on certain providers are real or just made up?
You don't, not one individual one at least. You are looking for a pattern of reviews over time that indicate the lady provides the type of service you are looking for.
so i guess it's a gamble either way if they have reviews and if they don't have reviews then
Why did you post this in the legal forum? Do you want a jury to decide whether a particular review is real? Haha.
Its a gamble just getting out of bed every morning. Welcome to the hobby!

You will also want to look at the person making the review. Look at their review history and the type of ladies that they review. Also check the posts that a particular lady makes here, you can get a pretty good idea of her personality and legitimacy from those.

I think almost everyone has been fooled at one time or another with quack reviews and reports. Overall, I believe most reviews are "mostly" accurate, but always remember that some people may have an agenda. Thats why you look for patterns, over time. Time will always weed out the bad ones from the good ones.

so i guess it's a gamble either way if they have reviews and if they don't have reviews then Originally Posted by johnryan3222
i'm new to all this and trying to gather all the info as possible, and was wondering if anyone has ever been fooled with a fake review, or are they most of the time accurate
Moving here from Legal forum
Most guys will call out a fake review from what ive seen. I think the term is Quack Quack.
This is not rock solid, but usually when a girl has nothing but newbie reviews and only on one board, it raises a red flag.

Most guys like to see a pattern of established reviewers adding to the list at some point to garner credibility on the provider's part.

Also, some boards are more strict with reviews than others. TER for instance traces IP addresses big time to weed out providers who write their own and guys who use 2 handles to review the same person. Other boards have the guys calling quack.
There are two things I use to determine the general credibility of reviews:

1. Is there a recent (within the last 60 - 90 days) pattern of positive reviews with adequate supporting information?
  2. Are any of the reviews posted by long-term, reputable hobbyists that I know or know about from multiple website forums?

That being said, any provider or hobbyist will tell you that a review is only as good as the reviewer.
Not only are there credibility concerns there are also potential inaccuracies or imbellishments based on a hobbyist's interests or point of view. For instance, some may call a provider "curvy" in the review but then you go see her and she is 5' tall and 170lbs. To them she may have been curvy but to me she is BBW.

So research is definitely your friend. Also, check out P411 or other boards for additional pics and information on the provider to see if it matches what is given on the review.

There are a few members here who I trust and when I see a review from them I KNOW it is good to go. You will learn who they are or who you can trust over time.

Good luck and good hunting!
Thanks everyone for all the info so far
Actually, none are real. All reviews are works of fiction. Short stories written for the readers' enjoyment alone.
Actually, none are real. All reviews are works of fiction. Short stories written for the readers' enjoyment alone. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
  • Leta
  • 01-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Actually, none are real. All reviews are works of fiction. Short stories written for the readers' enjoyment alone. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LMAO. I like that. That was cute...

Leta
Fantasy Fulfiller