City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, NE, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: very average in every way, aprox 5'5" 130 lbs. B cups with tiny nips and some mommy damage below.
Recommendation: Yes
I recall she has requested no reviews. It seems she doesn't request every time.
I recall she has requested no reviews. It seems she doesn't request every time. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
Ahhh you know, "fuck it" the me me me life of a monger
Would someone PM me the damage, sounds interesting
You really dont want to, the last two time I visited, the moment a masseur greeted, i pretend i left something in the car and walked out. There are serious quality check issue with chinese operates amp.
You really dont want to, the last two time I visited, the moment a masseur greeted, i pretend i left something in the car and walked out. There are serious quality check issue with chinese operates amp. Originally Posted by winterisnojoke
HUH?.
  • AP51
  • 09-10-2023, 05:04 PM
You really dont want to, the last two time I visited, the moment a masseur greeted, i pretend i left something in the car and walked out. There are serious quality check issue with chinese operates amp. Originally Posted by winterisnojoke
What are you trying to say. Your words make no sense.
Would someone PM me the damage, sounds interesting Originally Posted by Youngtexan101
I am interested to know the damage as well. Please PM me!
Why are you asking about a 11 month old post?
She’s no longer there
  • AP51
  • 04-24-2024, 05:46 PM
I went there a few weeks ago and was told she's on vacation...so i guess she's somewhere else