Best spot for daytime fun

• Busty
  • 04-22-2024, 07:55 AM
Real men don't judge when it's
worth it..... I don't have a van
but if I did my adventures & money
would quadruple.
Anyone got a nice van for sale?
Back on task after 2 uninvited interruptions, Monday through Wednesday is a toss up. Stick with st James, treasures, chicas locas and splendor. Maybe colorado. Avoid centerfolds every day (Man I miss Gold cup). Thursday Buckswild North is the only place to be

Friday definitely st james. Sat and Sutnday. I goto 5015 and Chapman and Kirby. Friday and Sat gaurday night stampede with my cowboy hat,chaps, spurs and gator boots
Anyone got a nice van for sale? Originally Posted by Busty
I know a guy who knows a guy who's got a van down by the river.
Saturday night
I got a nice tent down by the river, under a shaded tree near a trailer that has a van….ijs….

C3P0 pipe down know one cares what you say!
I have a Tent that as a add on to a Van that has Trailer add on under a big shade tree with a above ground pool that is cold .
C3Po under the bridge
If your idea of fun is full service then the information listed is from personal experience

The Ritz
$200 gets you a semi private area where ladies can dim the lighting and shed all their clothing. $300 seems to be the going rate for FS

Chicas Locas
$200 gets a chair fort with full nudity by ladies. FS cost me $200

Treasures
$85 gets a dark booth on the balcony which is more private than the Ritz and Chicas Locas. Ladies strip completely. $ 300 for FS

St James( The Church)
Very private $250 for one hour. Full nudity and $500 for FS
C3Po under the bridge
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Hahaha
If I buy a van, does that get me a 4-way with the 3 of you?
  • Busty
  • 04-22-2024, 03:18 PM
^ Gina has a better set-up, her place is a better deal. I am bringing a tarp for a makeshift sun blocker.
In the barn loft.
Well who converted that into a small bedroom
^ Gina has a better set-up, her place is a better deal. I am bringing a tarp for a makeshift sun blocker.
Originally Posted by Busty
Well you know that above ground pool says it all lol
Will you ladies just tell us where these tents and vans and trailers are. I'm getting excited.
Great detail Sxty- thank you !