prostate massage therapeutic

Have any of you guys tried a prostate massage? If done by someone who is experienced, it feels great----plus is good for your health (really--google "therapeutic effects of prostate massage")
How many guys have tried it?
Wished I still had my prostrate
I have partaken. Some are better at it than others. Sherry has a talent for it.
Always been curious , just never pulled the trigger .
Based on my limited experience, it definitely does have beneficial effects, especially toward reducing congestion and lessening the incidence of prostatitis. Of course, the massage provider does need to have the necessary skill to perform the therapy properly. I believe the pool of skilled practitioners is very small.
  • tdl
  • 01-13-2020, 06:15 AM
I agree that few providers are actually skilled in the practice. Most seem to think it involves only jabbing a finger in & out. I have found it to be an incredible experience when done correctly.
I saw a regular in Houston who was good at it. She loved to prep me with her tongue up my ass, then she would massage my prostate while she sucked my dick. Marvelous good. I also had a provider unexpectedly begin a prostate massage one time, and she didn't have a clue. She pretty much ruined me from the practice, hell my doctor's finger wave felt better than what she did to me.
Like others, I have always wanted to try it as well. Starting with TUMA sounds good too
Good question
90% of my gentlemen friends enjoy this
I have a very gentle touch
I have dozens of toys and accessories
everything needed to make it safe and smooth and comfortable
Dang Lindsey that sounds kind of hott coming from you sweet girl. I hate the part of my annual exam where it feels like my doctor is trying to check out my tonsils through my ass ugh.

I know your awesome gentle touch very well on other parts of my body. Your table+ has always been a comfort to me girl.
I've never tried it but want to. Not sure why I haven't pulled the trigger yet!
I agree that few providers are actually skilled in the practice. Most seem to think it involves only jabbing a finger in & out. I have found it to be an incredible experience when done correctly. Originally Posted by tdl

Exactly!
I love giving a gent an anal orgasm from prostate play..while giving him a handjob or BJ !!
Exactly!
I love giving a gent an anal orgasm from prostate play..while giving him a handjob or BJ !! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that sounds hot DallasRain!!
Exactly!
I love giving a gent an anal orgasm from prostate play..while giving him a handjob or BJ !! Originally Posted by DallasRain
My kind of fun right there, Dallas. Let me add that the moans of satisfaction i get from that really makes me gush.... I’m always excited when a gent books a prostate massage session with me because the orgasms are so true and explosive...........

Btw I’m kinda turned on right now just reading this thread lol
Exactly!
My kind of fun right there, Dallas. Let me add that the moans of satisfaction i get from that really makes me gush.... I’m always excited when a gent books a prostate massage session with me because the orgasms are so true and explosive...........

Btw I’m kinda turned on right now just reading this thread lol Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
Like Sameer said after he saw Diana (Wonder Woman in civies) throw the bad guy across the bar...

I am both frightened... and aroused.