Dilemma...who to see?

I have two "friends" who are providers in the hobby. They are just girls who do this when they need the money every now and then. They do not adverstise their services, as they only see a certain group of guys and I'm lucky enough to be a part of that company. Here's the dilemma:

I can get a full service visit from the "cute" girl for $60-$80. This includes an amazing bj and light kissing. She is not BBW, but she's not thin. Very cute face and loves to fuck. I've seen her off and on for a while and I'm very comfortable with her.

-or-

I can get a mutual play session (hands and fingers only) with the smoking hot girl for $100. She is tall, thin, and in great shape. This includes us making out like teenagers as we play until we're both satisfied. She's new to this, but she's constantly horny and loves to please.

Tough problem to have, right? So what's your opinion? I'm really more curious what others would choose than looking for real advice.
I don't think that is really up to other men to decide for you, unless they are going with you to the session. You decide what suits your needs. I dont really think anyone else can do that for you since you have already met both and know exactly what they are offering.
Almost sounds like an advertisment for the ladies......keyword being almost. I say that because I'm sure a lot of guys will contact you asking you for their info or asking you to introduce them to the ladies.

As for the question you posed.......the answer would depend on what the guy is looking for. Both seem to have cheap rates.
Almost sounds like an advertisment for the ladies......keyword being almost. I say that because I'm sure a lot of guys will contact you asking you for their info or asking you to introduce them to the ladies.

As for the question you posed.......the answer would depend on what the guy is looking for. Both seem to have cheap rates. Originally Posted by MsElena
You took the words right out of my mouth. lol
  • KCJoe
  • 05-06-2013, 03:26 PM
At those rates, why not do them both?
At those rates I'd fool around with the hot one then bring it home with the cute one.
I'm one of the few locals who wants to get into this club. PM me details please. There are slim pickings in Topeka.
I'd ignore the hot one and fuck the chubby cute one. Hot girls that wont put out must always be ignored.
Almost sounds like an advertisement for the ladies... Originally Posted by MsElena
I'd agree with Elena and Destiny, had he included provider names in his banter.
Both seem to have cheap rates. Originally Posted by MsElena
To me (sorry, Blue), it just seems like a way to beat his chest with pride that he found two UTR cheap (sorry, I'll use the word "inexpensive") ladies and can make a choice.

Congratulations. For those prices, see them both.
I have two "friends" who are providers in the hobby... ...they only see a certain group of guys... Originally Posted by BlueInTopeka
These providers are called UTR for a reason, Blue. Many of us know and see one or two of these types of ladies on a regular basis ourselves, perhaps.

And, as much as we'd like to climb up on top of a mountain and scream for joy, we don't.

The other guys can be as curious as they wanna be. I just don't care...

EDIT: Sorry if this sounds cranky. I'm still leaving it up, though, as I originally posted it.
Wiz,

Darlin', for a guy to advertise on any board for a chick, he doesn't need to include a name.

I'm just callin a spade a spade. Y'all know I don't mince words.
Also Blue, let us all know when she wants to be a real hooker instead of a pretend hooker.
I agree with KCJoe. Why not just do them both? Sounds like a bargain.
Yeah for that price, I'd try to do both instead... If I could manage, I'd do both at the same time. But that's just me.
Oh, there has got to be a story here, but it's likely not cute or hot.
Y'all know I don't mince words. Originally Posted by MsElena
And we wouldn't want you to change course now, Elena...