Provider wants me to invest in her, Am I a Pimp?

A Provider that I know for a long time wants me to invest in her by paying her a Boob Job and a Tummy Job, and she says she will
split her future income with me. is that pimping or investing?

Thanks,
No, that's you being a sucker if you believe such crap
Probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard of mate.
Time-sharing: It's not just for condos, anymore.
Best bet in your case is to pay to fuck her each time you want to see her and let her save that money herself. NEVER give a provider money for hopeful future benefits, be it being paid back in cash payments or for BCD sessions. But, if you are dumb enough to do so, you may as well consider it as a gift.
  • L.A.
  • 10-14-2016, 06:13 AM
A Provider that I know for a long time wants me to invest in her by paying her a Boob Job and a Tummy Job, and she says she will
split her future income with me. is that pimping or investing?

Thanks, Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
I really don't see what could possibly go wrong,....go for it!
So boobs and tuck, what's that like 16k after finance?
Why not buy a car for her to use as a uber/lyft driver...Same rough concept but at least if she doesnt hold up her end you could offload the goods to minimize the loss.
local reporter Scott Murray did just that, according to a Stripper I met some 10 years ago.. she said he paid for her boob job, although she didn't mention any promise of remuneration for his investment.

I would categorize it as an investment.. a "pink sheet" investment.
I have some great ocean front property in Oakcliff you would luv! Great investment
Great idea!
local reporter Scott Murray did just that, according to a Stripper I met some 10 years ago.. she said he paid for her boob job, although she didn't mention any promise of remuneration for his investment.

I would categorize it as an investment.. a "pink sheet" investment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're a hilarious dude. That applies to you and the OP for drastically different reasons though...haha.
Hello it's me, your Nigerian prince.
can you afford to do this?

if you can.. counter with this offer..

for the next three months you are available when i want to get some given a 4 hour notice. after the two months is up, we can go see a dr.
she has to take downtime after these procedures, so better use those three months wisely.
  • BLM69
  • 10-14-2016, 09:09 AM
No, that's you being a sucker if you believe such crap Originally Posted by mrredcat43
This is so true
The only way it'd work, even slightly, is if you got her complete indentity before hand.

I mean like a literal photo copy of her ID. Because you're just waiting to get burned.