Eccie Discussion

I only mention this to see if someone else has had this experience. In a matter of three pm's with a provider on P411, she mentioned a couple of things about eccie that I thought was kind of odd.

1. She indicated I spend too much time on eecie. (I've only been around this site for about one week.)
2. She accused me of having the eccie "mentality". Haven't a clue what that means.
3. In her words upscale providers avoid eccie like the plague.

This provider (who shall remain nameless) is pretty well known. She's pretty, no complaints, her prices are reasonable, but I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this kind of banter.
There are strange things that happen around here if you stick around long enough... One of them being a "new guy" who comes in and seems to know things that typically are learned through experience. Some are just quick studies, others trolls, some are simply nefarious.
Take it how you will but it could to the lady in question you are suspect.

1&2: nope
#3 I have heard versions of in person, not in online coms
of course they still post ads when allowed though so...
1. What Bored said. You do read like someone who is perhaps a "retread" as we call them. That is a concern for some ladies.

2. There is a very striking difference between gentlemen who are active on this board and gentlemen who don't participate in these boards. I personally don't have an issue with either one-- but the difference is quite striking.

3. This is true. A lot of ladies have decided to leave this particular board. Some completely, some only post their ads.
Eccie is suppose to be about info exchange on providers, the most common way is reviewing one's experience or providing back channel intel. However, it has became a drama troll site for the most part, with the insults, one upsmanship games, provider or wk reprisal of a bad review/intel posted and the cyber bullying/stalking.

For those and other dramatic reasons having to do with this site membership, including some of the providers themselves, many great providers have cancelled/deactivated their Eccie membership. Most are very active on other adult boards and p411, and the ones that are here, while active, do the majority of their posts strictly placing ads.
for me:

1. guilty.. over 11,500 posts.. I plead nolo contendre

2. see #1

3. well, I avoid high-end Providers like the plague.. not that I don't like them, but because I am a victim of economic violence
LOL @ "victim of economic violence"
  • L.A.
  • 10-14-2016, 08:00 AM
I only mention this to see if someone else has had this experience. In a matter of three pm's with a provider on P411, she mentioned a couple of things about eccie that I thought was kind of odd.

1. She indicated I spend too much time on eecie. (I've only been around this site for about one week.)
2. She accused me of having the eccie "mentality". Haven't a clue what that means.

This provider (who shall remain nameless) is pretty well known. She's pretty, no complaints, her prices are reasonable, but I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this kind of banter. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
1. How can you spend too much time on here when you've only been here a week and have 14 posts unless she maybe knows your other handle. Why in the name of all that's holy would she even give two shits how much time you spend on a website anyway?

2. Sounds like she has the GPS mentality.

3. I would like for her to explain why she considers herself an "upscale" provider and why she considers the ladies that use this site to not be as wonderful as she thinks she is.

• L.A.
  • 10-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Eccie is suppose to be about info exchange on providers, the most common way is reviewing one's experience or providing back channel intel. However, it has became a drama troll site for the most part, with the insults, one upsmanship games, provider or wk reprisal of a bad review/intel posted and the cyber bullying/stalking.

For those and other dramatic reasons having to do with this site membership, including some of the providers themselves, many great providers have cancelled/deactivated their Eccie membership. Most are very active on other adult boards and p411, and the ones that are here, while active, do the majority of their posts strictly placing ads. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Wow...bet nobody saw that coming.
What is retread, Grace?
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-14-2016, 11:39 AM
re - tread. like a tire.

its basically someone who has burned one personality and started a new one...

some do it for better privacy, some do it because they were asshats and need a new identity... meh.
What is retread, Grace? Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
What Ze said. Essentially-- your posting style might suggest to the lady that you've been here before under another name, which is actually incredibly common. Lots of people get new handles, either for security, just to change things up, to get around a banning, or to escape a bad reputation.
Thank you Z. I would like to say once and for all time, I am not a retread. I am new, but have never lived another life on this site. Now, have a great day!
Oh don't get me wrong.. none of us are saying you are or you aren't. But it does run fairly rampant.

Maybe she's jaded or maybe you two just have bad email/text chemistry. Perhaps she's never said anything like that to a potential client before and you just caught her at the worst possible moment.

Whatever the reason, if it's a turn off to you then seek out other ladies; you will find one with a more gracious temperament to suit you.

All the shenanigans that providers put up with on the daily, especially in regards to this particular site, can cause even the sweetest lady to "take a tone" with a guy every once in a while.

I wouldn't start taking it personal unless it's every single lady that you contact. If that happens, it's quite possible that you may be coming across as an asshat.

This provider (who shall remain nameless) is pretty well known. She's pretty, no complaints, her prices are reasonable, but I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this kind of banter. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
1. I agree with her, 14 posts on Eccie is quite a bit, to me, for a first weeker.
2. Why don't you ask her what she meant by "the Eccie mentality" statement? I would also have to know word for word what you said in your 3 PM's to her to maybe better understand her rationale to make this statement, but the clue is in her calling herself "upscale". Eccie, just like it's predecessor sister site, ASPD, that faded to black in 2008, and Eccie was created by ASPD Members, always has had a reputation for a lot of hustling, cheapass, time wasting dudes...Look, Eccie is unique because it's a socially engaging site for both sides, and a lot of the attitudes Providers may have about Eccie are justified, it's just that a lot of the Ladies know how to say "NEXT" (just like you should do) and politely move on to the next guy and his less hassle money.
3. What a hypocrite, she wasn't upscale enough to not use Eccie to screen your ass by your Eccie posts, was she?...lmao

Here's my advice - NEXT!!!