Mo Jo is the BEST MOD EVER!!! oxox

Thanks a bunch.......You deserve an award!!! I ment what I said in my email! Thank you, oxoxox
Thanks a bunch.......You deserve an award!!! I ment what I said in my email! Thank you, oxoxox Originally Posted by uniquemonique
when you throw down some admin anal to a lowly mod.......yeah your shit gets right, and quickly.....but there are still admins.....and they're needy.....ijs
Did mojojo die? The best modtards are the dead ones.
when you throw down some admin anal to a lowly mod.......yeah your shit gets right, and quickly.....but there are still admins.....and they're needy.....ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

He is an Admin and tester.
He was a Mod in Houston.
http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php
so we all know what you're talking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(subculture)
Did mojojo die? The best modtards are the dead ones. Originally Posted by pyramider
Dead Mod Thursday?
Mojojo is okay, I guess, but he's no Pistolero.
DickEmDown can eat a back of fiery dicks for outing my point total! Ruining my street cred. Pox on you, sir!
Mojojo is okay, I guess, but he's no Pistolero. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Would a REAL Mod please move this to the SHITBOX where it belongs??!!

If feel dirty for having bumped this crap, but it needed to be said and Von Spoiler, the greatest Mod of all time, asked me to write this!!
Von kneels at Pistolero's knee ...
Von kneels at Pistolero's knee ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Wait - the mods are on their knees with each other??
What dafuq does oxox mean ???
I'd make a sarcastic remark but you do have to appreciate the mods here. With the glaring exception of NYr they're a good group. A very time consuming job that is most often thankless.
What dafuq does oxox mean ??? Originally Posted by PeterBota
It's code for when a provider is bareback friendly.