Post-orgasm clean up

How sensitive are you after cumming? Can you tolerate, or enjoy, post-orgasm oral clean up? If so for how long?
I am not that sensitive after cumming and really enjoy post-orgasm oral.
Unfortunately, I don't get enough opportunities to experience it

I am very oral-centric and my guess is that guys who are oral-centric will enjoy it. Or maybe its the other way around and guys who are less sensitive are naturally oral-centric because it is more pleasurable than uncomfortable for them.

Have no idea of time because all I was thinking was hope this never ends I guess around 3-5 mins.

p.s.: Makes a big difference if hot tea or water is used during the oral.
Never in my life did I know that tea can be so addictive!!
How sensitive are you after cumming? Can you tolerate, or enjoy, post-orgasm oral clean up? If so for how long? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I am pretty sensitive at the tip right after orgasm. But I love the feeling of being cleaned up orally at that moment. Usually it creates a longer lasting feeling of pleasure which many ladies in the hobby I have been with seem to enjoy.

And what about you bustybabygirl? For example, Many ladies want me to stop giving daty after their orgasm. What is your preference? Stop then and there or keep going?
How sensitive are you after cumming? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Emotionally devastated. Self loathing cannot be mopped up with a baby wipe whew
And what about you bustybabygirl? For example, Many ladies want me to stop giving daty after their orgasm. What is your preference? Stop then and there or keep going? Originally Posted by rjones191
I'm multi-orgasmic so can keep cumming and cumming. But I find that I often enjoy being fingered more than being eaten out.
I love post orgasm stimulation. Or more accurately post orgasm torture LOL. Have to be in the mood for it though. It's tolerable but quite intense. For how long? As long as the gal wants to dish it out. I've never tapped out. Not saying it's easy cuz it's not. It's a challenge. The sensitivity subsides after a few minutes. It's not like you have to endure it for an hour.
I like it, but not too much right on the tip. Just keep suckin' like you were doing before the splooge: it got us this far!
very sensitive for about a minute. like it a bit. don't require or need it.
I'm multi-orgasmic so can keep cumming and cumming. But I find that I often enjoy being fingered more than being eaten out. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I'm good at both. 👍
Well stated cowboy and agree. Post orgasm over-stimulation can be quite intense and fun.
Well stated cowboy and agree. Originally Posted by Zollner
Sharing a love of blubber? And some aversion to slim proportions whew