Car Dates In Rochester...

Is There Someone Who Offers Them?
If Not, Would Rochester Gentleman Be Interested
If There Was Someone Offering Them?
Went with the ScotchGuard upholstery protection and added air fresheners for that certain upscale appeal whew

ya my truck could use a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzJa5T392o
can I hit the inside after with the hose?
I hate doing it twice in same day
Car dates jeez. Are you at least using condoms?
Car dates jeez. Are you at least using condoms? Originally Posted by JennaJones
pull n swallow is better for the environment than throwing latex out the car window
or
I have seen females inserting a female condom, ya! that will never happen in today's small cars.
but wish gals could still bend that way during sex as they do when installing a female condom
Let's be clear, I do not offer car dates. I am simply asking a question. I see reviews every now and then of car dates with VPs in other cities and was curious if there was anyone in Rochester offering them.

There is nothing wrong with car dates. Some people are like the rush from the possibility of being seen.
Lmao
There is nothing wrong with car dates. Some people are like the rush from the possibility of being seen. Originally Posted by Angel T
Getting caught literally with your pants down...lol

I agree with you on the rush part. I have never done a car date. But I would like to do one where I am driving (the car I mean..lol).
That will be a big rush for me.

Standing still in a parking lot will be too much pressure for me.
But u do offer bare back and that's is disgusting
Dis I get this right....u DONT offer them. Well Then Who in the f started a thread with ur handle asking if anyone is interested in car dates. Maybe U were just like taking a survey or something. My bad. Blame it on the blonde
I like stirring the pot every now & then.
I find some the guys responses amusing. Everyone need a good laugh now & then
It seems that this post made you feel some type of way.
My apologies if I pushed a button with it.
Dis I get this right....u DONT offer them. Well Then Who in the f started a thread with ur handle asking if anyone is interested in car dates. Maybe U were just like taking a survey or something. My bad. Blame it on the blonde Originally Posted by JennaJones
I'd say it's along the lines of a survey. She's done this before. Puts out topics to the community to see what kind of interest there is.
Trust me girl we're good. We're more than good. But as far as me maybe feelings bf sometimes....nah!!! Zerofucks!