Distracting Tattoos

Non-distracting tatts are mentioned in a lot of reviews. I've enjoyed the company of a ton of ladies with body art and never once have I been distracted by a tattoo. Is not like these ladies run around with a tattoo of my third grade teacher on their backs!

Let's set some guidelines here. What the hell is a distracting tattoo?
Very large "OH DADDY" across lower back , Large tattoos in general or to many ( all over body)
It's in a woman's nature to be very insecure about her body and some will look for ways to change, improve, or conceal. In my opinion a lot of girls get stupid tattoos for related reasons. I find it hot when a woman has well thought out and very well done bodywork as an extension of her lifestyle. Like a suicide girl or professional body artist.
Random nonsensical tats on her chest however don't count and are to me quite distracting.
Sleeves or any tats that dominates a body part, ones that look like a big scar.
If I can see it while I'm fucking her or she's blowing me, it's probably distracting. Okay, in doggie, if she has one of those Klingon battle weapons above her tailbone, maybe I can lean or focus forward.

The problem with "distracting" is that what's distracting for a guy who doesn't like tattoos is different from what's distracting for someone who doesn't mind them. There's one pretty well-thought-of provider I know who's got a rather large tattoo above one breast. I don't like tattoos, so that's a wood-killer for me, but more than one guy has remarked about how her tattoos are "non-distracting."

It would be a lot better if guys would describe size and location, rather than characterizing tattoos as "distracting" or :"non-distracting." How about we tackle that after we start spelling names correctly and putting the provider's name and city in the review subject lone?
I'm not sure the provider of whom you speak....I however, do have a tattoo over my heart of my daughter that passed away. If anyone can't get past that, oh well. Plenty that will & say it's 'non-distracting. Lolol In my opinion, if you let something like a meaningful tattoo stand in your way of a great time, it's your loss.

No hard feelings of course, Too each his own.....
I'm not sure the provider of whom you speak....I however, do have a tattoo over my heart of my daughter that passed away. If anyone can't get part that, oh well. Plenty that will. And say it's 'non-distracting'.

Too each his own. He loses anyway..... Originally Posted by BriannaJordan

Girl I have a whole bunch a tattoos with NO meaning at all. Some say mine are distracting others say they are tasteful. It just depends now days
I however, do have a tattoo over my heart of my daughter that passed away. Originally Posted by BriannaJordan
Something like that which has actual meaning is cool. I can't speak for others but I meant something like a giant death's head tattoo in the center of her chest that covers up her ex's giant name or says NO RAGRATS like above.

Besides, pretty redheads always get a pass in my book.
Jackie, I seem to recall yours tasting pretty good!
Jackie, I seem to recall yours tasting pretty good! Originally Posted by TexasJoe

lol! You would know first hand. Your memory serves you right.
Something like that which has actual meaning is cool. I can't speak for others but I meant something like a giant death's head tattoo in the center of her chest that covers up her ex's giant name or says NO RAGRATS like above.

Besides, pretty redheads always get a pass in my book. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Well thanks for that doll!! And agreed
I don't care for tattoos and try to avoid providers with tats. Sometimes you can't.
what if we said please cover up your tats before coming to a incall ..
some are very sexy ..some may tats tell a story of someones life
All tattoos are distracting. Some are just more distracting than others.