AUFD DATY

I say it's a good thing. No hips hanging off the bed/chair/couch, highly presentable tongue target. Is it just me, or are there others out there who would rather muff dive from the rear?
It's perfect for DATY/DATO....I like the visual I get from getting to watch in my very well placed mirrors. My girl Laura Lynn is a genius.
This is my absolute favorite position to receive DATY/DATO
Love it that way daty and dato!!! oh and I like to be in that position for a lady to return the favor.
Best Practice.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Love it that way daty and dato!!! oh and I like to be in that position for a lady to return the favor. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Nothing better than reaching the top and blowing while eating at the same time, double the pleasure, triple if your hands are also exploring
it's hot, but I occasionally like to peek at a lady's face after a few minutes of DATY, to gauge how well (or not) it's going. can't do that with FDAU
DATY& DATO love it as well from behind a lot
just knowing your back there making me going crazy !
it's hot, but I occasionally like to peek at a lady's face after a few minutes of DATY, to gauge how well (or not) it's going. can't do that with FDAU Originally Posted by Chung Tran
if you see them rubbing their nubbin while receiving oral pleasure, you're doing something right.
  • Crock
  • 09-11-2018, 09:39 AM
if you see them rubbing their nubbin while receiving oral pleasure, you're doing something right. Originally Posted by darkwader
Or wrong. Why are they having to rub anything when your tongue is supposed to be doing that?!?
Or wrong. Why are they having to rub anything when your tongue is supposed to be doing that?!? Originally Posted by Crock

What kind of tongue do you have that can reach their clit when it's deep in their fart box?
  • Crock
  • 09-12-2018, 09:24 AM
What kind of tongue do you have that can reach their clit when it's deep in their fart box? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
News flash:
Tongues can move to different places!
News flash:
Tongues can move to different places! Originally Posted by Crock

"if you see them rubbing their nubbin while receiving oral pleasure, you're doing something right."

"... while receiving oral pleasure,"

"Or wrong. Why are they having to rub anything when your tongue is supposed to be doing that?!?"

Highlighted the important part you seemed to have missed.
Nothing wrong with tubing while getting oral pleasure imo...different sensation and stimulation and better chance of multiple Os..doesn’t mean the guy is doing anything wrong..

Similar concept to a girl rubbing while getting fucked...doesn’t mean the guys cock doesn’t feel good...just makes everything that’s happening feel that much better
Nothing wrong with tubing while getting oral pleasure imo...different sensation and stimulation and better chance of multiple Os..doesn’t mean the guy is doing anything wrong..

Similar concept to a girl rubbing while getting fucked...doesn’t mean the guys cock doesn’t feel good...just makes everything that’s happening feel that much better Originally Posted by Analeese

Or wrong. Why are they having to rub anything when the dick is supposed to be doing that?!?