Providers that only use a couch for session.

What is the consensus on providers only having a couch to do business on?
Starting out on the couch and ending up in bed is ok but some providers only use a couch for business which I think is bad for business.
Not to mention the couch.
Unless they got the granny plastic pussy smell protectors.
That's cuz they don't want to miss wrestling on TV.
Those cbj hoodrat girls are like that. You already knew that........
sucks, might as well get on the floor (and have)
If all she has is a couch or even a futon, then F/S is out of the question for me.
I have read in some "No" reviews about providers only using a couch for sessions. One provider had 3 "No" reviews in a row and then there were no more reviews after that.
Doesn't work for me, nor does doing FS on a massage table.
I’ve given many bjs on a couch...by their preference with a towel down of course
But fs nope...not comfortable at all and not sure how one could expect to be paid hundreds of dollars an hour for service done only on a couch
I heard about a popular lady that charges almost 400$ an hour and has a dirty mattress on the floor. Seriously? Not sure why guys don't call ladies out on their less than accommodating incalls. As long as it's tolerated it will only get worse. Smh.
Doesn't work for me, nor does doing FS on a massage table. Originally Posted by alaine
You would be surprised with the facilities that some of these massage/spas have these days. Some have discreet beds in the relaxation rooms.
I agree about FS on a massage table. It can be challenging.
I’ve given many bjs on a couch...by their preference with a towel down of course
But fs nope...not comfortable at all and not sure how one could expect to be paid hundreds of dollars an hour for service done only on a couch Originally Posted by Analeese

+1 on what this lovely lady said

Its not " Location,location,location"...
It's " Donation,donation,donation"

Sofa session is fine but Im not paying Sigmund Freud prices!(well...probably not hehe)
Great thread, bigly fantasy material with all kinds of possibilities and positions (on a couch)
  • 09-24-2018, 03:49 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJkhSUSnek

Someone please start a thread about why ladies spend less time exercising and trying to look the part....than they do using filters, tricky angles, and glamour photos smh.
Feels like a lot of entitlement going on to me.. just because lady so and so raised her prices, I'm going to as well...Doesn't seem like much effort goes into looking into the overall value the other provider offers; ie Incall and bed lol

Or maybe i'm just vain
Not intended to be a cry about rates thread either.
Someone please start a thread about why ladies spend less time exercising and trying to look the part....than they do using filters, tricky angles, and glamour photos smh.
Feels like a lot of entitlement going on to me.. just because lady so and so raised her prices, I'm going to as well...Doesn't seem like much effort goes into looking into the overall value the other provider offers; ie Incall and bed lol

Or maybe i'm just vain
Not intended to be a cry about rates thread either. Originally Posted by 8701
I agree. I think if you’re charging 300 or more an hour it should make sense. A bed isnt that expensive and you should be able to afford one charging those kind of rates. Not to say a lady is not what she’s asking for. But your clients pay bills ultimately. The least we can do is put some of that income into making things more comfortable for the guys who choose to come and spend their hard money. It will make the whole experience better and more comfortable for both parties though