What does a "NO" truly mean though?

I ask because a NO, doesn't necessarily mean the provider was at fault, correct?
In the sense that if you're just looking to bang it out (regardless of the fact that you realize she is not as attractive as her pics*subjective of course*or any other of the "little things" that count), then she's done her job.
The provider can be sweet and courteous, but you can still have an unsatisfying experience.
So the NO is as it states, a recommendation/opinion, right?
...I think I just answered my own question. Maybe i'll just write the fucking review. haha.
cheers.
You win for the quickest reply to your own thread...
And I agree with it too!
SeanJ
...I think I just answered my own question. Maybe i'll just write the fucking review. haha.
cheers. Originally Posted by addicted2U
All reviews are just one man's opinion of his time with the provider. Put all the "little things" in the ROS and express your opinion.
  • grean
  • 10-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Ask yourself if putting Yes might make some other fella regret spending his money. you can leave the recommendation blank and just explain it in ROS.
  • grean
  • 10-16-2015, 12:13 PM
There are amazing girls on this board. However there are alot of BP, street walking hookers who have an internet connection and their pimps let them verify themselves on this board.

Help us weed those out.
well said Grean
Just like most things, you have to take reviews as for what they are. Someone elses opinion and most importantly thier experience. If you want to bang a provider, do it. It is all a crap shoot anyway.
Thanks gents.