is rochester the fountain of youth

just a random thought while looking at naughty nikki pics. there are so many rochester women who are 30 plus [or very near] who have bodies 50 yo men yearn for and 20 yr old women envy.

just a few of the more mature rochester ladies who i think might represent the fountain of youth

naughty nikki have yet to meet but pics put her at or near head of the class

hunter that ass is better than that of any 20 yo i have seen

anita nice package top to bottom

chloe breasts defy gravity a rockin body

hanna perhaps most mature member but a body of a girl half her age

i am sure i am leaving out a few guys feel free to chime in . ladies too.
just a random thought while looking at naughty nikki pics. there are so many rochester women who are 30 plus [or very near] who have bodies 50 yo men yearn for and 20 yr old women envy.

just a few of the more mature rochester ladies who i think might represent the fountain of youth

naughty nikki have yet to meet but pics put her at or near head of the class

hunter that ass is better than that of any 20 yo i have seen

anita nice package top to bottom

chloe breasts defy gravity a rockin body

hanna perhaps most mature member but a body of a girl half her age

i am sure i am leaving out a few guys feel free to chime in . ladies too. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Wow been a whole day without any comments so i'll go first got nothing better todo i'm broke!!!

So i would agree Nikki is at the top of her game both looks and physicaslly she works out quite a bit. Her new tan lines and blond highlited hair OMFG was it hot yesterday!!! Petiteassman you need to book a appointment i will guarantee you are not dissapointed.

I know Anita has been kicking ass literally in her new work out and boy does it look great in doggie(guys if you havent seen her new ass you are missing it). Mental note have too book a return visit soon!!

I havent seen Hunter but those pics of her in that little(i mean Little yellow dress) those are just OUCH!!! Mental note to self when September hits and i have Cash make date with Huinter (OSD, can you help me set that up) LOL!!

I have never seen Chloe either her tities do look great and i would say do defi gravity, maybe someday she will forgive me!!!

I have swithced my habits from using BP girls to paying a little more and getting more bang for the buck lets say but it is well worth it. I dont really know of the other cities around us having such good quality more mature ladies then Rochester i guess its our luck!!
Western NY has some real beauties, it must be something in the water. Girls look different but still have really beautiful faces. When you go to some bigger cities you start to lose the variety of features, skin tones, body types, and so on. In some cities it is blonde tan tall, blonde tan short, blonde tan natural boobs, blonde tan fake boobs, blonde tan long hair, blonde tan short hair, blonde tan young, and blonde tan old to chose from with an occasional ebony girl. In some cities I am the only redhead or bbw that even advertises there so it works out awesome for me. I think more WNY Ladies should travel, it kicks ass.