Public Apology

I've been in and out of Shreveport this week and tried numerous times to schedule with a local provider. Our schedules never meshed. The young lady was always friendly, "goofy" (her words), and apologetic about being unable to comply.

I wouldn't call her professional, and I mean that as a compliment.

I, on the other hand, grew more and more frustrated (the horns were and are growing rapidly). I believe I was a complete and utter ass hole.

To the young lady, please accept my sincere and humble apologies. I have no excuse other than I'm a man. As we texted back and forth I found you to be charming and my desire to see you grew exponentially with each failed attempt.

HID
Spoken like a true gentleman.
I've been in and out of Shreveport this week and tried numerous times to schedule with a local provider. Our schedules never meshed. The young lady was always friendly, "goofy" (her words), and apologetic about being unable to comply.

I wouldn't call her professional, and I mean that as a compliment.

I, on the other hand, grew more and more frustrated (the horns were and are growing rapidly). I believe I was a complete and utter ass hole.

To the young lady, please accept my sincere and humble apologies. I have no excuse other than I'm a man. As we texted back and forth I found you to be charming and my desire to see you grew exponentially with each failed attempt.

HID Originally Posted by BigBlue58
I accept HID!! I didnt expect this on the board,Thank You lol. Believe me I'm trying!