DATY and kissing after

Please forgive me if this is crude for co-ed discussion but I was curious as to how the ladies feel about this? Today I was Dickin around at work and trolling for hot babes when I found a profile of a 21yr hottie that doesn't kiss, like DATY or BJ without cover. I'm thinkin damn what's left for foreplay let me just pay you and you can send me home with the blue balls. However in my limited hobby experiences I have encountered a couple ladies that did not like kissing ,DATY and certainly not kissing afterwards DATY . Personally I like to kiss I find it sexy and stimulating. The touch of a soft pair of sexy lips is foreplay in itself. I also like DATY and getting her excited then kiss her with her scent all over my face. Guess my question is how do the ladies feel about moving from one area to another then back to face kissing or would you prefer we just move things along and not go back to face kissing after being in your money maker?
What's your thoughts ladies?
Sorry as I know I am not a lady. I do hope they will add their thoughts to this thread.

You and I have very similar taste in Playmates. We are looking for the sensual, passionate GFE. My experience in the past 18 months or so is that what you are asking is not an issue with the type of Playmates that we are pursuing. Those that we are pursuing are all in and some are even turned on by it.

What you are asking might generally apply to those ladies that require EVERYTHING covered. I can see this being an issue with BP Playmates as generally all of them are covered everything and generally do not allow kissing.

Stick with Playmates that fit your desires and you should be OK.

My 2 cents!!
I totally concur. My total GFE have never had a problem with it, however there were a couple. That were not exactly GFE that shut me down with the DATY and the kissing. Honestly those experiences were more about the financial gain.. Do your business and get the hell out.. To say the least I did not see them again.
I will add my 2 cents worth - have found that a lot of ladies love to kiss and taste as soon as daty has happened.
This is one reason I Don't go on reviews one guy's experience might be Different because of the chemistry between two adults.
Yeah, she should kiss after DATY, that way she knows and can experience the smell of her kitty. A lot of these chicks know they have a stinking snatch and want DATY anyway but then don't want to kiss. It's ok for you to smell their stinking snatch but they want a pass. Same thing goes for the mongers. You show up with a stinking cock, you kiss her after a bbbj!! The moral of the story, show up showerd and clean!!!
That's way I'm done with doing any more out calls to many have shown up not as fresh as I would have liked but I have had some in calls that where not fresh out of the shower.By the way I'm watching women's basketball so everyone hit the showers.
By the way I'm watching women's basketball so everyone hit the showers. Originally Posted by lil nicky
LOL!!!
Yeah, she should kiss after DATY, that way she knows and can experience the smell of her kitty. A lot of these chicks know they have a stinking snatch and want DATY anyway but then don't want to kiss. It's ok for you to smell their stinking snatch but they want a pass.!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
That same thought has crossed my mind while I've been eating a money maker that wasn't so fresh.. It's like I'm going to give her a taste.

Thanks for commenting , looks like we have the same interests. Drinkin, gambling and purdy women. Good times, play til just plays out.
It would be nice to hear from some of the SBC Ladies or even any who are not local who are readying this thread.
That's way I'm done with doing any more out calls to many have shown up not as fresh as I would have liked but I have had some in calls that where not fresh out of the shower.By the way I'm watching women's basketball so everyone hit the showers. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I've always thought about how sexy it might be to get some after a women
Had exercised. While she's hot and sweaty maybe in some yoga pants.. Or basketball shorts. Somehow I want to think that's sexy instead of thinkin she just bumped uglies with somebody. It's funny how our heads work as men.
I've always thought about how sexy it might be to get some after a women
Had exercised. While she's hot and sweaty maybe in some yoga pants.. Or basketball shorts. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
There's a fine line between "musk" and "stank"...
There's a fine line between "musk" and "stank"... Originally Posted by ronin1
Agreed!!
Clean Clean Clean.....that's the benchmark I go with . I generally ask if a gent has had time to shower and if not, happy to have one ready...becuz a condom doesn't cover nasty smells, just Adds to it lol.

As for me and the ladies I work with regularly, showering prior to Every encounter is a MUST. Because YES, I love the taste of Me on YOU! But maybe that's because I KNOW I taste good