Spring Break

Doing this business for as long as I have, I have figured out its a very bad time to visit a place during spring break... With that being said..

IS SPRING BREAK DONE WITH NEXT Wednesday in Bossier or is it just begining?

Back in the day it was all the same Easter week.. The Thursday before good Friday. Now it's after during and before, depending on where.

It reaps hell on your plans when you go to 4 towns in a row and they are all on spring break at the time you are there.
I'm pretty sure that all the schools are out this coming week, if that is what you're wondering.
MM
If I am correct, all of Texas is done with Spring Break. I think Louisiana has just finished or is just starting.

Texas now allow schools to pick either the 2nd or 3rd week of March. So that is over.

I can't speak with any confidence about Louisiana except that I heard theirs was after Texas'.
Well I google Abilene and it looks like there in Spring break this week too....Goodness......
It depends on whether you are talking about high school or college. I know that many of the public schools here observe Spring Break at a different time than the colleges. And, it depends on each school district. (typically, each parish here is a separate district) I know of one local college that is on break this week, as well as one local HS district, but another school district is out next week.

I try to avoid Spring Break like the plague. I might actually try to get in the middle of it if I knew that there were only lots of naked girls involved, and I was the only guy there, and they all wanted me to rub suntan lotion on them, and . . .

Wait a minute, that was a private fantasy.
Well.....Thursday was GOOD Friday horrible...i love it when eccie members send messages text set appontment...and no call no show....ugh Just love it.....like it or not we do hold members at higher standards of respect...
So sorry that happened to you! Please feel free to post his handle or please PM me so I can let the other ladies know not to waste their time
I have one I'll be posting about later today...complete time waster and will short you on $ ugh!
Hope your luck turns around and you have a more successful weekend!!