Be careful this weekend
KR,
Thanks," but "Be careful this weekend." isn't an alert and doesn't tell us much. If you are aware of a sting in a certain motel, or a special sweep going on, that is important. And, we would all like to know about it.
Yea that's really not helpful unless some details or hats going on or why would you say that what happened or alert did you get to get that feeling ????
I don't have to say much!!!! But there were busting on incalls! Shreveport
All yall had to do was PM me for details like most Eccice citizens do!
  • GMTA
  • 04-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Quack Quack Quack
I know I'm rusty but as a old member of aspd...! And now here...maybe I'm rusty but is ........slang for bust..?
& heck I didn't even know what city till you where asked....

THANKS SUGAR I KNEW THE LE ASSES WASN'T REALLY THAT QUIET...

Glad to hear youre open to a gazillion p.m.s most don't like that so they just post all the good info on the open forum so we all can see it one time as not to be bothered by a million questions by a million people...

AGAIN Thanks for posting about it ! I knew it was too good to be true..
So a p.m. was sent asking for the info and I got the exact same info that was put on the post....ZILCH...SOME HOTEL STARTING THURSDAY I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE??????
Although I do appreciate any info given about our safety...
you basically through out....Ther is a hole in the street on I20 between Monroe and the Texas line could wipe out your car...
Be safe. Thanks for making us alert however a little more detail would be appreciated. UNLESS THE GOAL is to keep all from the whole I20 road......hmmmmm
Too much going on for me to stay guys.....sorry...Maybe next time
This has proven not to be ALERT worthy, but rather a post for Co-Ed discussion. Moving.
MM