The Slutty Look vs the Classy Business Suit

A hobby friend and I were talking the other day about our experiences and the type of women that we are drawn to and desire. I have also discussed this with a couple ladies in the past and please feel free to add your opinion. I know we all have different tastes as to what we like and do behind closed doors being the reason some of us are in the hobby. I know some of you are into some freaky shit but as for me I'm a one dick in the room ,one pussy in the room, vanilla sum bitch all day long. Now what we were discussing was how our lady arrives for her date. I think the ladies think the less they have on the more desirable she will be. Ive had some show up with no panties under jeans, no bras, fish net stockings. Now some men may like the less is more concept. Personally my friend and I were discussing how we like ladies that dress nice in a tight dresses with heels and under that is a pretty matching bra and panty. I used to give my ladies gift certificates to Victoria's Secret. In my case that is what mind fucks me! Is a beautiful women in nice clothes that presents herself as a lady and nobody would know what she does for a living opposed to the fish net or booty shorts that leave nothing to the imagination. It could be just me and my preferences but I'd like to hear from the ladies as to what your clients ask you to wear. What are some of your preferences. I think its and honest question to help some of us understand the other side.