Horniest branch of the military

Veterans Day honors all who served, but which branch do you think gets the dubious honor for the most members (male or female) in the Hobby? This could be a national thread, but I think all branches are fairly well represented in Texas.
Vets, identify yourself.

Retired USAF and More horny than the day I graduated from the academy!
GY/SGT USMC former 2nd Recon, 1974-1991... All services may be represented but by virtue of USMC being the smallest numerically we might just represent the highest by percentage of hobby participants....
BTW there is a thread in COED that has providers having specials for veterans....some at all times, some just for the week....THANK YOU LADIES !!!!
  • Go4it
  • 11-11-2015, 08:10 AM
As Elenore Roosevelt once described the Marine Corps --- Over sexed, under paid, hired killers Semper Fi
"Most Marines I know would fuck a snake."....Chuck Yeager
USAF Vet here
"Most Marines I know would fuck a snake."....Chuck Yeager Originally Posted by slowmover
Most Marines I know HAVE fucked snakes
Most Marines I know HAVE fucked snakes Originally Posted by flyboi69
So? What's your point?
Army vet here. 4 tours of duty. 2 to Iraq 2 to Afghanistan. Army definitely the horniest... lol
former Sgt USMC D&B Co. 8th and I
My observations; never wanted to be competing with the underwater guys on leave. And I never heard one brag.

Fly guys were the biggest; but I just figured if I was strapped to a bomb, I would too. But thank them all, saved my ass more times I can count.
  • Go4it
  • 11-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Several years ago there was a TV show on called "The Guns of Will Sonnet" The phrase that came out of that show was

"No brag - Just Facts"
Thanks to all the guys and ladies for their services.

I'd like to chime in that I've definitely seen a much larger number of marines.

But, I have a thing for the men in military uniform.
USMC here, too.

Interesting that the smallest branch of the Armed Forces is the best represented.
Enough on the male staff sergeants n Pfcs.

Would like to hear from the hot female Officers especially the Ebony ones from Lt. to at least Bird Colonel that served in honor and deserve to be richly rewarded!