FORT WORTH * * CONSULTANT

SERVICES AVAILABLE: Per call or full time
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: Invest in my service as partner, profit from my skills.

ABOUT ME: I am a white male, mid 50’s, reliable, trustworthy, skilled and available.
I was “laid-off” about 9 months ago, and I am NOT GOING BACK to working for big businesses, corporations, or companies who “pimp” your services and give you a fraction of what they charge. I’m SICK OF POLITICALLY CORRECT BS (i.e. background checks, drug screens, invasion of privacy and age discrimination that businesses practice). I have skills and talent which are valuable, and tired being a slave to a greedy boss.
MY GOAL: I am searching for an unconventional employer who recognizes the value of my services. I actually prefer working for a woman, taking orders and assignments, no matter what her age. I respect women and don’t make judgments. Listed below is what I have to offer.
MY OFFER I will agree to offer my service beginning at the same rate than anyone else, so you can determine if I am the right person for your business. After that, if you are satisfied with my service, we’ll work it out.
AVAILABILITY: On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SERVICES OFFERED: Any task. Personal massage, computer maintenance, screening research, driving, photography, security, errands, handyman, cooking, cleaning, etc.
I have years of experience repairing computers and printers.
Very experienced with Excel spreadsheets, photo editing software, internet research, organizing data, etc.
I am knowledgeable as a handyman, and able to maintain office equipment and supplies.
I am friendly and polite to everyone. I will answer phones, make appointments for you, talk to customers and co-workers.
I have an excellent driving record, and know my way around the DFW area.
I have never been arrested, and can pass a background check and drug test.
SECURITY: I have access to low cost video security equipment and installation, and would be willing to get a CHL at my own expense for security, if necessary. I own a thermal camera, which reads temperatures which can “see in the dark”, and other security uses.
PERSONAL: I love to give massages and I have been told I have a gift for it.
I am loyal to those that trust me, and I never disclose confidential information.
Other experience: Asset management and purchasing, courier, taxi driver, security guard, radio announcer, stage manager and scenic designer, road crew and lighting for traveling dance band, restaurant management, bank courier and computer operator, real estate license (not current), humane society rescue.
Military experience: USAF Navigator – Honorable Discharge (rank: Captain) : Metals – Marksmanship

Thank you for taking time to read this, and I wish you luck with your business.

http://handhconsulting.webs.com/
SECURITY: I have access to low cost video security equipment and installation, and would be willing to get a CHL at my own expense for security, if necessary. Originally Posted by jerry76111
Would you take a bullet for me?

For you, anything!