Orgasm Benefits

• Chloe
  • 05-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Take this to he wife! Or better yet take this to my bedroom!

"Besides the obvious (and wonderful) benefits of being extremely pleasurable and leaving her feeling sexually fulfilled, an orgasm also has some other positive effects:
  • Orgasms Reduce stress and relieve tension. The build-up and release of an orgasm relives tensions in the nervous system.
  • Orgasms help her sleep. Endorphins released during orgasm act as a natural tranquilizer and have a calming effect on the body.
  • Orgasms help with cravings. Sexual stimulation and orgasms activate a natural amphetamine that regulates her appetite.
  • Orgasms are an effective pain reliever. Got a headache? It’s not a reason not to have sex. Instead, it’s a reason too have sex. Endorphins released during sex and orgasm can greatly alleviate minor pains such as headaches and menstrual cramps.
  • Orgasms are good for her skin. Working up a good sweat during sex helps to flush out toxins and also releases oils that nourish the skin. The deep breathing and elevated heart rate during orgasm causes oxygen circulation throughout the body which helps to keep organs and tissue healthy."
I am always willing to contribute to a heathy existance...lol
  • cnym
  • 05-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Or better yet take this to my bedroom! Originally Posted by Chloe

Chloe, Your Wish is My Command.